Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: trippy scene in season 1 or 2? help !  (Read 1447 times)

hotknives32

trippy scene in season 1 or 2? help !
« on: May 08, 2015, 12:03 AM »
Pretty long story but basically I saw something really cool while watching TPB the other day it was a very trippy moment. So if you remember a trippy/glitchy type scene in season 1 or 2 of TPB maybe you can help me!

The other day I was showing my friend TPB because he had never seen it before. We were hanging out and having an acid trip so I thought it was a great time to introduce him. My attention was all over the place and I was in and outside smoking cigarettes on my porch while it was playing. So I can't find this anywhere to find out if it actually happens in the show or it was a hallucination o.O

I remember seeing this scene with ricky wearing his signature black n white houndstooth shirt. And all I remember aside from the glitch was afterwards him talking to lahey. The glitch as I've been calling it was a similar effect to putting a mirror up to another mirror and having an infinite repeating image. It looked like ricky was holding a screen with him on it as the camera crew filmed him. Making an video feedback loop.

video feedback for to ba a example http://blog.art21.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/REDUXES-still5_optimized.jpg

If anyone remembers anything like this plz tell me! I would appreciate it greatly.

I have heard of a certain in scene in trailer park boys that is particularly trippy from a friend who I can't contact anymore. Maybe this I what he  was talking about? Rickys houndstooth shirt, video feedback / camera loop, season 1 or 2. That's all I remember. Could have been just a really cool hallucination. Thoughts anyone?

moncton velvet smooth

Re: trippy scene in season 1 or 2? help !
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 05:37 AM »
Purple squirrels, flyin thru my brain
Lately things don't seem the same
Ackin funny but I don't know why
scuse me while I kiss the sky

Methinks thats the acid talkin, bud. I don't remember any shit like that. TPB on LSD is way fun, though. It's how I watched the new season for the 1st time and now when I go back and rewatch it I remember what it was like trippin, certain scenes especially.
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then

hotknives32

Re: trippy scene in season 1 or 2? help !
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 06:06 PM »
It's very likely it was the acid haha. Thanks tho!

It was just such a strange hallucination I have never seen anything like it. So I just jumped straight to it being the boys fuckin with my head.

Especially because I have been r e watching season 1 & 2 over and over but can't find this probably because it was the acid.

I think from this I learned I should just get more fucked up to watch trailer park boys.