Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Trailer Park Boys Season 9, Episode 5, The Motel Can't Live At The Motel  (Read 3523 times)

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
Thoughts on Trailer Park Boys, Season 9, Episode #5 The Motel Can't Live At The Motel Discussion Thread
« Last Edit: Mar 27, 2015, 02:15 AM by DavidB_Bubbles »

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
Oyster Cocks.. Do Oysters Even Have Cocks ?   :lol:

moncton velvet smooth

Dude, I love the motel set. Best non-Sunnyvale set I ever seent on the show.It looks like a Detroit abando all graffed up and shit. If I was a TPB character I figure I'd be some greasy piece of shit crashing there, pissin in jugs
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then

Inflatable Elvis

For some reason I skipped this entire episode when I watched Season 9 back in March. Not to first time I missed something. I missed an episode is Season 8 as well. Netflix on my XBOX ONE is funny like that. It will either restart the entire episode or if I am nearing the end of the episode, it'll skip past the next one in line. Oh well. Back on track.

This was a funny episode. Love how Ricky was almost proud of Jacob for fucking up Baby Ray's name!

~Inflatable Elvis~

Jacob:  "Bammmmmmm"
Phil Collins: "Peanut Butter and Jaaaammm"
Mr. Lahey: "What the fuck are you doing, Phil?"
------------------------
Bubbles (Phil Collins burps, while Bubbles preforms CPR) "Jesus Christ! Phil exploded"