Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Holy Fuck, Boys!  (Read 1795 times)

Mitch Lahey

• NASA Marshall Space Flight Center
Holy Fuck, Boys!
« on: Mar 27, 2015, 05:38 AM »
It's been a long fuckin' time and I miss the fuck outta you guys! I've been fuckin' around up to all kindsa good and no good fucked up shit and it's fuckin' awesome. I'm working for Cyrus now. (No, not that Cyrus).. but the dirtier dancin' sexy girl version and help my fuck she is actually really fucking awesome. She helps out a lot with youth homeless and makes beautiful art and making so many positive vibes happen with the LGBT community center here in LA. Best fucking employer ever: No fucking piss tests! Been spending a lot of time in LA (No, not Lower Alabama!) but the Lost Angles, California version which is fucking dope as a fucking fuck machine on acid! They throw weed away on the ground here and if you're poor you can just go pick it up and smoke it. I taught some homeless people how to do that and now they're getting stoned'ter than fuck every morning for free! I fucking love you guys and will check in again soon.

Peace.

-Mitch Lahey

Represent Sunnyvale, Straight the fuck up!

P.S.
Snoop is super excited to chill in the park for a bit :tokin:!
-Mitch Dolphin (I work for Cyrus now)

"Hey everybody, there's a shitcloud comin'! Run for your lives!" -Randy Quaid in Kingpin

shake

Re: Holy Fuck, Boys!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 27, 2015, 01:27 PM »
Good to see you at the Org again Mitch, I am glad things are going so well for you!

Mitch Lahey

• NASA Marshall Space Flight Center
Re: Holy Fuck, Boys!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 27, 2015, 01:48 PM »
Thanks, shake! Glad to be back and happy late birthday to you, mate! :)
-Mitch Dolphin (I work for Cyrus now)

"Hey everybody, there's a shitcloud comin'! Run for your lives!" -Randy Quaid in Kingpin