Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Trailer park boys DVD collection dressed all over  (Read 2352 times)

walterpowelljr

Trailer park boys DVD collection dressed all over
« on: Feb 05, 2015, 06:50 AM »
Hello fellow Trailer park boys fans! I have a question I hope you can answer for me. I found the show last year on Netflix, and I've seen all the movies and love it. But I was wanting to buy the DVD series for my collection. But I have seen some reviews from people who bought the DVD series that said it had alot of background noise in it compared to the series we see on Netflix. So I wonder if any of you that bought the DVD collection can tell me if that's true or are they full of crap! I truly love the series the most! If they ever take it off Netflix I will be super pissed. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks Walter
Watch out for the shithawks!

shake

Re: Trailer park boys DVD collection dressed all over
« Reply #1 on: Feb 05, 2015, 06:55 PM »
I have never heard anything about background noise, I don't know what they could be talking about.  I have always recommended the DVDs, they are well worth the money for a serious fan.  The season 1 and 2 DVD especially is an all time classic with alternate takes, which were actually better than the ones that made the show, The Cart Boy Easter egg, the GREAT commentary by Clattenburg, and the bits about his directing (he does a great Bubbles impression :) .  The other season DVD always have something that makes the purchase worthwhile.  Lots of background info on the show that any fan would really appreciate.

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
« Reply #2 on: Feb 05, 2015, 07:20 PM »
I agree with Shake.  I have not noticed any background noises at all either.  No hissing, skipping, or anything like that.  The deleted scenes are just as good as the episodes themselves.  I have seen other comedies where you watch a deleted scene and you think to yourself.  Well I understand why that scene went to the cutting room floor.  Not with Trailer Park Boys.. Really good stuff. 

walterpowelljr

« Reply #3 on: Feb 06, 2015, 08:34 AM »
I appreciate both of you giving me your opinion on the DVDs! I am placing my order today!!!
Watch out for the shithawks!

PamelaP

« Reply #4 on: Feb 08, 2015, 02:59 PM »
I love my Dressed All Over! I have not noticed any background noises.
It's one of the best gifts I have ever received.