Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Lucy and Randys Baby  (Read 9252 times)

thezander

Lucy and Randys Baby
« on: Sep 06, 2014, 11:47 AM »
Did Lucy and Randys baby pull a Trina or something?

moncton velvet smooth

Re: Lucy and Randys Baby
« Reply #1 on: Sep 07, 2014, 02:23 AM »
That's the one thing about the new season that really, really bugged me. I can see J Roc and T having estranged baby mamas, being late on child support and only seeing their kids every other weekend if that, but Lucy and Randy's baby? I don't think he can just disappear. Did he die from eating too many onion rings as a baby or something?  :6paper:
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then

thunderstruck14

« Reply #2 on: Feb 09, 2015, 01:28 AM »
Baby Randy shows up on Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys and hopefully he'll show up in the future seasons: 9 10 & 11

gabety

« Reply #3 on: Feb 14, 2015, 10:29 PM »
Baby Randy shows up on Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys and hopefully he'll show up in the future seasons: 9 10 & 11

If you realize there is not a lot continuity on TPB, and that's not a bad thing if you don't let it  bother you.  Remember Jacob and Sara had a thing going but in TPB S8 trinity is "knocked up" by Jacob.   Just don't get wrapped up in things like that.  Next you will notice the Shitmobile had the hood and the door (missing on the passenger side) from Lahey's car.  Why?  Made no sense, but I noticed it.
Ho Ho's and Ding Dongs are not the same thing!

fletcherrhoden

• Fletcher Rhoden
« Reply #4 on: Apr 11, 2015, 03:31 PM »
This bothered me too, I have to say.  Just watched and loved S9, but I couldn't help but think how easy it would have been for Pat Roach to explain into camera that he got custody of the baby and sent it to live with his relatives somewhere for a more crime-free environment.  Instead they just pretended it never happened.  As for continuity, while there are gaps in the series overall, most of them are pretty reasonable and don't really disturb continuity, IMHO.  Jacob and Sarah had a fling, but each moved on.  That happens in life, especially in Sunnyvale, where they switch partners all the time (Sarah and Ricky, Ricky and Barbara, Lucy and George).  But having a baby which just disappears without an explanation is a little more glaring.  Awesome seasons 8 & 9 anyway!

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #5 on: Apr 12, 2015, 05:34 AM »
Wouldn't it be something if Randy's parents showed up for a visit with Randy Jr? They gotta be pieces of work, too! I can imagine Randy's dad being a Phil Collins type for sure.
   They can't expect us fans to just forget the whole thing ever happened. I mean, it's fucking Randy for fucks sakes!! Lucy's baby got bornt by Randy!!!
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then

Awesome Austin

« Reply #6 on: Apr 13, 2015, 02:18 AM »
Wouldn't it be something if Randy's parents showed up for a visit with Randy Jr? They gotta be pieces of work, too! I can imagine Randy's dad being a Phil Collins type for sure.
   They can't expect us fans to just forget the whole thing ever happened. I mean, it's fucking Randy for fucks sakes!! Lucy's baby got bornt by Randy!!!

Dude that would be fuckin deecent!
Find me on twitter @ImTheRealNoOne