Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 8 Episode 4 "Orangie's Pretty Fuckin' Tough" Discussion Thread  (Read 2353 times)

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
This Topic will be unlocked once Trailer Park Boys Season 8 becomes available on Netflix, Sept 5th.  Stay out of the topic if you do not like spoilers
« Last Edit: Sep 05, 2014, 02:34 AM by DavidB_Bubbles »

Raveen420

Best episode of the season IMO.

tODD

One thing that is unique to this episode is the boys not only identify; they conspire against Ricky, because he's stupid.
The Park's #1 Peeler Dealer.

moncton velvet smooth

This one fuckin rocked! Vintage TPB. It might be my favorite, too. Julian was like they shouldn't be spending their time with the bullshit with Ricky's goldfish, and I was like no, that's EXACTLY what they need to be spending their time on because it was hilarious.  Loved the young lady at the Chinese restaurant administering the ass beating to Cory and Jacob.
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then

Djet3k

• My Myspace
yeah def one of my favorite eps!! I think we can fool a guy who washes his hair with shaving cream and hangs behind an exhaust pipe to dry his hair :p
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

Raveen420

"Just keep sleepin' there Orangie.....poor little cocksucker."

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: