Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 8 Episode 6 "Friends with the Benedicts" Discussion Thread  (Read 4723 times)

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
This thread will be opened after TPB season 8 is available on Netflix.  It is for discussion of what you thought about the episode.  People who have not seen the episode and want to avoid spoilers should stay out of this thread.

« Last Edit: Sep 05, 2014, 02:36 AM by DavidB_Bubbles »

kristyarnett

Love love love it!!! I need to slow down my marathon! I only have a few episodes left till sad face! SHIT HAWK!

moncton velvet smooth

Love love love it!!! I need to slow down my marathon! I only have a few episodes left till sad face! SHIT HAWK!
I couldn't stop either, Kristy. I already watched Money Can Suck My Cock a second time.  :6paper: :ricky:
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then

shake

Interesting to see the boobs.  I remember when The Big Dirty came out some people caused a big fuss, they were saying Clattenburg and the boys sold out and went Hollywood because they showed naked boobs in the movie.  I thought that was a silly reaction, anyway they back :)

I miss seeing Halifax/Dartmouth locales but did they show the Halifax police dept for a brief moment?  It looked like Citadel Hill in the background.  After that I think they cut back to Truro, or wherever it was.

Ha ha Ricky’s Zamboni was cool.

The credits listed “A question of faith” a song by Sandbox, Bubbles old band pre-Bubbles.  I must have missed it, will have to check it again.

Djet3k

• My Myspace
"help me get naked they're going for my bird!"
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

Koopa

I felt soooo bad for Bubbles because they thought he was on PCP. That stuff is no joke.