Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 8 Ep 7 "Community Service and a Boner Made with Love" Discussion Thread  (Read 3660 times)

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
This topic will be unlocked once Trailer Park Boys season 8 becomes available on Netflix on 5 Sept.  There will be spoilers here so do not read until you see the episode.  Unless of course you want to be spoiled..
« Last Edit: Sep 05, 2014, 02:37 AM by DavidB_Bubbles »

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
Got through 7 episodes so far.  I have to cut out for awhile but I think I will watch the last 3 episodes later tonight.  Holy Sweet Flyin' Fuck this is funny.  Welcome back boys  :julian: :ricky: :bubs:

Djet3k

• My Myspace
i really don't want to hate, and there's some good parts in it! The fight in the end made a lot good but to me this is my least fav ep of the season so far. I am just not much of a fan of the tpb puppets. I didn't really like em in the Dublin special either. Big fan of the new season otherwise.
« Last Edit: Sep 07, 2014, 07:04 AM by Djet3k »
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

shake

I liked the bit in the Dublin routine, in front of an adult audience.   I can see the comedic merit of it happening in front of little kids but I was a little uncomfortable actually watching it, even though I am sure the kids were prepped properly.  I didn't have a good feeling about the thought of Ricky throwing the piss jug on the kids.  Even without it being kids, I think the idea of Ricky throwing the jug was "over the top". 

I thought the scene with the 3 puppets was really funny, but kind of disappointed to see it just lead to what is basically the return of Conky in the later episodes, they can't seem to get away from Conky!

I did laugh at Randy when he yelled Bubbles punched Ricky and killed him!

« Last Edit: Sep 07, 2014, 10:10 AM by shake »

ranranbobandy

I laughed my ass off at Ricky callously tossing the piss jug over the wall into the crowd of kids!

"Peanuts the silent killer..... what the fuck is this peanuts arent a person they cant kill people" Or something like that, made my day.

Raveen420

I dunno...the community service part of that episode annoyed me because 95% of that whole schtick was already taken directly from their live shows which I have been fortunate enough to attend twice. :)

Would have been better if it had been new stuff.