Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 8 Episode 10 "Crawling Through The Shitpipe" Discussion Thread  (Read 5734 times)

shake

This thread will be opened after TPB season 8 is available on Netflix.  It is for discussion of what you thought about the episode.  People who have not seen the episode and want to avoid spoilers should stay out of this thread.

There will be a new thread for each episode.
« Last Edit: Sep 05, 2014, 02:41 AM by DavidB_Bubbles »

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
Holy Shit that was fuckin' great.  From start to finish laughing from start to finish.  Had an original style of TPB to it.  Perfect set-up for season 9.  Watch the credits of episode 10 all the way to the end when Sebastian Bach appears once again.   :lol:

shake

Well that ep was kinda facked :)  Yeah that was cool seeing Baz at the end.  He was singing a new version of "18 and Life" he did when he was with Skid Row.

Tiggy Puddin

Great speech from Lahey too.

It's been great to see Julian as the keystone of the park again, just like S1.

iamwhatiseem

Loved it. Terrific season ender and great setup for season 9.
 I second Tiggy on Julian as the "park leader" as in S1. It just belongs that way.
Did NOT like the puppet thing. I might be in the minority here, but I never liked Conky in the first place and sure as hell don't like the replacement. I just don't like it when Bubs becomes a basket case. Season 7 with the wig and leather outfit was completely fucked, hated it.

All in all - Season 8 kicked season 7's ass. But that was easy.
How it compares to the rest is yet to be seen, haven't watched the new episodes enough yet.

"What's an aplitude test?"
"It's a suitability test Ricky"
"Ok...I'll wear a suit if I have to...I don't care"

Koopa

Loved it. Terrific season ender and great setup for season 9.
 I second Tiggy on Julian as the "park leader" as in S1. It just belongs that way.
Did NOT like the puppet thing. I might be in the minority here, but I never liked Conky in the first place and sure as hell don't like the replacement. I just don't like it when Bubs becomes a basket case. Season 7 with the wig and leather outfit was completely fucked, hated it.

All in all - Season 8 kicked season 7's ass. But that was easy.
How it compares to the rest is yet to be seen, haven't watched the new episodes enough yet.

"And he's fucked in the head, he needs a brain transplant."

cinthb

Donald doesn't need to know!!!  Hilarious as fuck.  :julian: :bubs: :ricky:

walterpowelljr

I wish there was more of J-Roc in it, He was funny as hell, plus if they make another "Greasy" film they will need him...lol
Watch out for the shithawks!

Koopa

Donald doesn't need to know!!!  Hilarious as fuck.  :julian: :bubs: :ricky:

That was the single most confusing/brilliant thing he said all season. I mean just really think about that, that's fucking classic hahaha.