Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: TPB Community Service Show LIVE in Dublin comes to Netflix on 1 June 2014!  (Read 3992 times)

Tiggy Puddin

YES! I saw this show waaay back in Halifax, never thought I'd see it on Netflix  8)

Tiggy Puddin

Oh yes, and Say Goodnight To The Bad Guys is also coming out the same day, but you've all seen that a million times.  8)

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
De-Cent  :bubs:   Glad that I updated my Netflx subscription once the announcement were made

Tiggy Puddin

Holy shit, it's a good'un. And if you are a RUSH fan you have to watch it.  ;)

cinthb

I saw this post, and signed up for Netflix 6/1 [today], and I just finished watching it, and I gotta say.... this is bad ass video.  Having been to a live show, there was only a couple of things I'd seen already.  It amazes me how often the boys can create hilarious situations for there character.  Audience participation rocked Kodiak bear nuts!!!
Brilliant stuff once again. :julian: :bubs: :ricky:

DavidB_Bubbles

I have it queued up and will watch it later tonight  :)

Slip

Any idea why this isn't on Swearnet as well? I don't have Netflix but I have Swearnet so whats goin on with that? Why does Swearnet get the bone on this one?

DavidB_Bubbles

I watched it last night and thought that it was hilarious :rofl:   Good show and good opening.  Loved how Rick called Dublin doobie-land   :lol:

Any idea why this isn't on Swearnet as well? I don't have Netflix but I have Swearnet so whats goin on with that? Why does Swearnet get the bone on this one?

I have no idea but I can guess it had something to do with Netflix picking up the series and some kind of lawyers getting in the way when the contracts were signed.  Perhaps they jumped the gun too soon on Swearnet  :confused-smiley-013:  Swearnet productions was in the closing credits I noticed.  The boys did say that they will do something for the Swearnet Fuckers and they you would not be left out in the dark.  If my memory is correct.

flattusmaximus78

Hilarious, way diff then either live show I had seen on either tour. Some of the stuff was pulled from both. The story built around it brings promising laughs for season 8 and 9. :ricky: :bubs: :julian:

And yeah, this should be on swearnet for sure. You can ask the boys about it. They respond to me privately on facebook alot. Very easy to reach, you have to appreciate that about them.

fletcherrhoden

• Fletcher Rhoden
This was the first thing I watched with my new Netflix sub.  It's great to finally have a watchable document of the boys live -- those telephone video bootlegs were really annoying.  Still not sure the live show captures the heart and soul of the movies or the tv show.  The closing bit here, the boys' version of Rush's video of CTTH is HILARIOUS.  I'd like the boys do LA, but it's hard enough just getting their new movie down here!  It's easy to imagine that they'll turn up for an LA premiere though.

flattusmaximus78

This was the first thing I watched with my new Netflix sub.  It's great to finally have a watchable document of the boys live -- those telephone video bootlegs were really annoying.  Still not sure the live show captures the heart and soul of the movies or the tv show.  The closing bit here, the boys' version of Rush's video of CTTH is HILARIOUS.  I'd like the boys do LA, but it's hard enough just getting their new movie down here!  It's easy to imagine that they'll turn up for an LA premiere though.

Always a possibility. With season 9 in the bag, I think like before; we will see them back out on the road. Touring, promoting, or testing with audiences. This is their investment now so we can definitely seeing them making sure it was a successful one. There is a promising future for the boys and the fans  :beermug:

shake

So I renewed my Netflix subscription in time for the TPB debut on the 5th.  Last night I watched this Dublin show and loved it!  From the title I thought it would be just be footage of their live show, but no there is an actual story to this and I really enjoyed it.  Especially loved the opening scene with Bubbles running around kicking things and the RUSH video.

The live show was good as well.  I was impressed by how well behaved the Dublin crowd was, whenever I saw the boys you have to put up with a bunch of knobs yelling out Reveen and what not throughout most of the show.

cinthb

whenever I saw the boys you have to put up with a bunch of knobs yelling out Reveen and what not throughout most of the show.

Seamed like every 5 minutes or so the last time I saw them, 1 or more people yelled phrases or scenarios at them, apparently oblivious to the concept these three actors are following a general script, though they often obliged them with a wave, nod, or response.
  I recall a video once where I think it was Bubbles character, responded to some one yelling some shit, but then pauses and says, "now you made me forget what I was talking about" One of the other two had to lean in with a reminder.