Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Hello is there anybody out there  (Read 5686 times)

gabety

Re: Hello is there anybody out there
« Reply #25 on: Jul 11, 2014, 10:32 PM »
Lonestar State, I got some cousins living there.  Not visited them yet.  Went to dinner a couple of evenings ago with a American who had a Canadian wife.  Really cool she was.  She said she tried to introduce him to TPB and he hadn't caught on.  His loss.
Ho Ho's and Ding Dongs are not the same thing!

hashdriveway

« Reply #26 on: Jul 12, 2014, 01:37 PM »
Well at least she tried. I didn't really catch on for the first 10 seconds that I watched TPB. At that point I recognized Greatness.

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #27 on: Jul 13, 2014, 01:16 AM »
  At least he didn't hate it. I've met Canadians who adamantly hate TPB and it just kills me. One time I met a Canadian couple who were friends of a friend of my sister. She was really stuck up, prissy,  neurotic and judgmental. I couldn't stand her. He seemed alright. I randomly asked her if she was familiar with Trailer Park Boys. She said she hated it, disgustingly adding that her boyfriend liked it. He chimed in that yes, he did like TPB. Of course I told her it was my favorite show ever, and added she she just reconfirmed to me that I could disregard any of her opinions. (We had already gotten into it about Detroit.) That poor man. I hope he reclaimed his testicles and dumped that succubus.  :6paper: :ricky: :julian: :bubs:
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then