Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: If Breaking Bad took place outside the US  (Read 1824 times)

shake

If Breaking Bad took place outside the US
« on: Oct 01, 2013, 08:29 AM »
I actually never saw the show, may get around to watching it sometime.  I saw this though and thought it was appropriate

Breaking Bad anywhere but America edition

https://upworthy-production.s3.amazonaws.com/nugget/52426f78af7cdaa620003502/attachments/BB.jpg
« Last Edit: Oct 01, 2013, 08:47 AM by shake »

Tiggy Puddin

Re: If Breaking Bad took place outside the US
« Reply #1 on: Oct 02, 2013, 09:09 AM »
You need to watch it Shake - every single second of it!

As a UK/Canadian citizen who has always had access to free (or reasonably inexpensive) healthcare, the US system confuses and troubles me. If your government can't provide free basic healthcare, it's not doing its job.

cinthb

Re: If Breaking Bad took place outside the US
« Reply #2 on: Oct 02, 2013, 05:26 PM »
You need to watch it Shake - every single second of it!

As a UK/Canadian citizen who has always had access to free (or reasonably inexpensive) healthcare, the US system confuses and troubles me. If your government can't provide free basic healthcare, it's not doing its job.

Agreed.  My country is the only civilized nation in the world that doesn't even provide medical necessities to it's working class, let alone unemployed and homeless souls.  I am suffering financially as we speak because of my wife and my Dr. bills.  I had cancer a while back, and a hernia operation last year.  The charges keep piling up.  The spouse issues will stay private, but it all adds up to shit hits the fan when care costs more than I have to live on.  Over due repairs to the homestead, and basic upkeep needs, and I can't even borrow because of bad credit.