Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Breaking News: It’s Fuckin’ Official - 8th Season of Trailer Park Boys!  (Read 62741 times)

Tiggy Puddin

It's just been confirmed by Robb, Mike and JP at SwearNet.com that there will be an 8th season of Trailer Park Boys! See the announcement here:

THE BIG ANNOUNCMENT repeat

The boys will doing a live Q&A shortly at www.facebook.com/swearnet and www.twitter.com/swearnet so get over there!

« Last Edit: Jul 04, 2013, 01:13 PM by Tiggy Puddin »

English Bastard

Congrats I'm happy for everyone cast and fans. yep I will drink to that  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
You probably all herd that I was fired as Supervale of theSunnyparks department it's not true I quit

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
Re: Season 8 of TPB Confirmed?!?!?
« Reply #2 on: Jul 04, 2013, 01:34 PM »
Great video of thee announcement. Mike, Robb and JP have acquired the rights to do another season of the Trailer Park Boys. It will be shown on swearnet.com and have the rights to all of the season's residuals and the movies except TPB 3. The shitmobile is theirs, the shed, the characters and all that developed from the show. They could open a Dirty Burger in Bedford and not have to go through any more bullshit. I'm really happy for the three of them. They've worked very hard at this for over a decade and are the essence of the show. I fucking miss Cory and Trevor.
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

Mitch Lahey

• NASA Marshall Space Flight Center
Cheers, boys and girls!  :beermug:
-Mitch Dolphin (I work for Cyrus now)

"Hey everybody, there's a shitcloud comin'! Run for your lives!" -Randy Quaid in Kingpin

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #4 on: Jul 04, 2013, 01:37 PM »
Mike Clattenburg really shaped this thing into gold. Cameo?
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
Such a happy human race"

Mitch Lahey

• NASA Marshall Space Flight Center
Re: Re: Season 8 of TPB Confirmed?!?!?
« Reply #5 on: Jul 04, 2013, 01:42 PM »
great news boys, now don't fuck this up!
-Mitch Dolphin (I work for Cyrus now)

"Hey everybody, there's a shitcloud comin'! Run for your lives!" -Randy Quaid in Kingpin

themanmachine73

Now this is a reason to celebrate....good on ya Boys!
You rockin' loud but you ain't sayin' nothin'....
Too many MCs not enough mics!

FUGEES' "THE SCORE"...BEST HIP HOP ALBUM EVER!!!

elusive

Re: Live Announcement - July 4th, 2pm EST at swearnet.com
« Reply #7 on: Jul 04, 2013, 02:21 PM »
From Facebook:

Q:  Is there going to be alot of the old cast, are we going to see any new characters ? and last what are your guys going to do differently anything you want to explore more or less of ect?

A: as many of the old cast as we can get. We are going to get back to more of a season 2 and 3 feel.

I think that's the answer most wanted to hear. It would be amazing if Cory and Trevor came back. Sounds like they boys would like them back.
« Last Edit: Jul 04, 2013, 02:26 PM by elusive »

Rappy

She'd gonna be good!

Boots or Hearts

Sweet mother of fuck!

Been waiting for this day for 5 god-damn years!

:julian: :bubs: :ricky: :beermug: :6paper:
Loyal Canucks fan, and avid Tragically Hip fan. I like drinking rum and cokes and long walks along the shit ledge.

JAG

I am happy for them. I hope the others decided to come back and give it a go.

I think it would be a great side business to open a "Dirty Burger" restaurant/bar/food truck. People would check it out just for the novelty of it and if it was any good, then you'd have a bonafide business.  :D
~Sarah~
*100% Certified Honouary Canuck*

Port Cockerton:

"Maybe if you hadn't spent the whole night sinking space sluts you wouldn't have let down the entire universe yet again!"
"Copy that."
"Solution, Captain Powerful?!"
"MORE powder of confidence..."

IndinapolisJones6000

The Facebook Q&A revealed a lot!

Q Holy Shit Boys!!! It's the big dirty!
1. Has Netflix agreed to pick up season 8 for 'Mericans who don't get Canadian TV?
2. Is Conky coming back?

A 1. it will be available to 'Mericans one way or another for sure! 2. you never know with that little cocksucker. He's resilient.

Q Will John Dunsworth be reprising his role as Jim Lahey?

A YES!!

Q  Who is directing? Clattenburg still?

A Clattenburg will not be directing but we have some surprises coming on that front. Stay tuned!

Q Will there be a shitmobile?

A Shitmobile will be there!

Q will you be filming in the park still? will it have the same opening?

A We will be filming in a park here in NS, and yes the opening will be the same

Q Any new characters?

A Yes there will be some new faces

Q Fuck yeah boys! Any good guest stars lined up yet?

A A couple yeah! But that's a secret for now

Can't find the questions but they also said that Phil's Burgers will be making a reappearance in some form and that they are hoping to build a new Sunnyvale for Season 9

Slip

Wow!! Awesome news and hilarious vid!!  :lol: I can't wait, bring on season 8!! :D :beermug: :6paper:

cecile48

It's just been confirmed by Robb, Mike and JP at SwearNet.com that there will be an 8th season of Trailer Park Boys! See the announcement here:

THE BIG ANNOUNCMENT repeat

The boys will doing a live Q&A shortly at www.facebook.com/swearnet and www.twitter.com/swearnet so get over there!
Cecile xoxo! <3

cecile48

« Reply #14 on: Jul 04, 2013, 11:17 PM »
Great video of thee announcement. Mike, Robb and JP have acquired the rights to do another season of the Trailer Park Boys. It will be shown on swearnet.com and have the rights to all of the season's residuals and the movies except TPB 3. The shitmobile is theirs, the shed, the characters and all that developed from the show. They could open a Dirty Burger in Bedford and not have to go through any more bullshit. I'm really happy for the three of them. They've worked very hard at this for over a decade and are the essence of the show. I fucking miss Cory and Trevor.
Cecile xoxo! <3

cecile48

The Facebook Q&A revealed a lot!

Q Holy Shit Boys!!! It's the big dirty!
1. Has Netflix agreed to pick up season 8 for 'Mericans who don't get Canadian TV?
2. Is Conky coming back?

A 1. it will be available to 'Mericans one way or another for sure! 2. you never know with that little cocksucker. He's resilient.

Q Will John Dunsworth be reprising his role as Jim Lahey?

A YES!!

Q  Who is directing? Clattenburg still?

A Clattenburg will not be directing but we have some surprises coming on that front. Stay tuned!

Q Will there be a shitmobile?

A Shitmobile will be there!

Q will you be filming in the park still? will it have the same opening?

A We will be filming in a park here in NS, and yes the opening will be the same

Q Any new characters?

A Yes there will be some new faces

Q Fuck yeah boys! Any good guest stars lined up yet?

A A couple yeah! But that's a secret for now

Can't find the questions but they also said that Phil's Burgers will be making a reappearance in some form and that they are hoping to build a new Sunnyvale for Season 9
Cecile xoxo! <3

cecile48

Re: Live Announcement - July 4th, 2pm EST at swearnet.com
« Reply #16 on: Jul 04, 2013, 11:20 PM »
From Facebook:

Q:  Is there going to be alot of the old cast, are we going to see any new characters ? and last what are your guys going to do differently anything you want to explore more or less of ect?

A: as many of the old cast as we can get. We are going to get back to more of a season 2 and 3 feel.

I think that's the answer most wanted to hear. It would be amazing if Cory and Trevor came back. Sounds like they boys would like them back.
Cecile xoxo! <3

golfinwithflames

That's the best news I've heard in yonks!  :D

cecile48

I am super excited that the show is coming back, so congratulations to the boys for working hard and getting the rights and writing the show!! You guys definitely need a vacation, though I doubt you will be able to anytime soon! So far I know we will be seeing Lucy, Sarah, Mr.Lahey, Randy, Sam (the caveman), Corey, & possibly others, I know their trying to get Trevor( MJ), so we will see how that goes. I know he didn't like some of the producers that were on the show before but hopefully he will come back since those people are gone now! Only time will tell!! For now we can wait to see TPB 3 & TPB season 8, now that's what I call getting 2 birds stoned at once!!  :julian: :bubs: :ricky: :beermug: :6paper:
Cecile xoxo! <3

rickyone

I wonder if this is ever happened beorf where actors buy a show that's ended and bring it back. this is like the actors from NY PD blue buying the show from the creators and then bringing it back? which didn't happen but I wonder if it has happened.

Cjcfman

Cory is back!  :D  Is there any news on Trevor?

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
Not that I'm aware of. I don't think it will happen but you never know now that the rights to the show are in different hands.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
Such a happy human race"

iamwhatiseem

Man this is just fucking awesome. Congrats to the boys, they have no doubt put their asses on the line for this financially. I am already spreading the word to all my friends and fellow TPB fans to sign up for Swearnet and support the boys. 
   Swearnet is about to get real folks!  :julian: :bubs: :ricky:
"What's an aplitude test?"
"It's a suitability test Ricky"
"Ok...I'll wear a suit if I have to...I don't care"

jabaro

• Polyhedron Learning Media, Inc.
So Clattenburg is not directing?  What about Ray?  Wasn't he a producer of the original show?  Haven't seen his name mentioned.

iamwhatiseem

In reading news articles about this - no Clattenberg is not directing, that I could see none of the original direction/producers will be involved.
 Let's hope the boys will hire a producer and a director, and not try to do everything themselves. Clattenberg was the guy that relentlessly ensured that things were done a certain way and did not allow folks to stray to far from what the show is. He was a BIG part of what made the show successful and the show we all love. Let's give it to the boys for doing this and hope they continue to stay with what the show is and not trun it into something else.
"What's an aplitude test?"
"It's a suitability test Ricky"
"Ok...I'll wear a suit if I have to...I don't care"