Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Breaking News: It’s Fuckin’ Official - 8th Season of Trailer Park Boys!  (Read 62878 times)

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
That would be cool if FF could get on set as background. The only thing is that you need to be a resident of Nova Scotia to qualify to do non-union work on the show. Tax credit rules.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

iheartricky

This is gonna be off da chain awesome!

"This is drugs?"

Josh

That would be cool if FF could get on set as background. The only thing is that you need to be a resident of Nova Scotia to qualify to do non-union work on the show. Tax credit rules.
Fishy
who said anything about getting paid?! I justice. Want to go hang out with other FF!

fletcherrhoden

• Fletcher Rhoden
Hard as fuck, boys!
Hard.
As.
Fuck!

Brubaker

Hi Guys,

Thought you might like this, apologies if it's old news - but here it is from the horse's mouth:

Safety... always off.  :D

cMurray

It would be cool if when they film the show, they offer Founding Fuckers the opportunity to be background extras or even just the opportunity to visit the sets and watch the filming proccess. I really enjoyed my visit to the set of TPB 3 in April and would love to do it again! It's really cool to see the ammount of work that goes into filming these shows/movies. Plus I love visiting Nova Scotia so I have no problem making the trip out there anytime!

That is a great idea! I'd love to visit the set one day. The bastards called me last week because they wanted to rent the mini truck I was selling, for season 8 because apparently Lahey and Randy were going to use it as a golf cart. Got my hopes all up then they called me back almost the next day and said they are dropping the mini truck from the script... crushed my dreams boys. FUCK!
When the shitballs start flying, you've got to get a shitbat Randy! - Mr. Lahey

matthewcopeland1982

So, I work as a security guard at the mall in Saint John NB and I am a founding fucker. This guy walks by me in a suit swearing "fuck fuck fuck" and he looks an awful like someone familiar...I say "sir can i help you?" "no thanks" he says. so i say "you look an awful lot like officer George Green off of trailer park boys"...he smiles and says "i am". Nice guy. He drives a charter bus from Halifax. He lets me get two pics with him one with a smile and then he says "better take an extra one hes a founding fucker but we gotta look serious " he says. He tells me hes in the new movie and season 8....his character is out of jail and is Mall Security and banging Lucy again. Thats all he said but I thought it was cool to meet him.

matthewcopeland1982

Tried to post the picture but it didnt work, ill try again.

cMurray

HAHA that is AWESOME! Good job scoring a pic.
When the shitballs start flying, you've got to get a shitbat Randy! - Mr. Lahey

moncton velvet smooth

Sweet! I wonder if Ted's back too???
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then

truealabamatpb

I would like to come up there and be able to see them fliming,maybe i be able to on vacation.

Osmo

Fishy

Does that apply to people who want to do it for free? I live down in MA and would drive up north to get in the background and see them film.

Tiggy Puddin

Background for TPB (like any show/movie) is organized by the casting agent, and is a paid, professional engagement. So people would need to go through the casting company to get on set.

Occasionally BG is unpaid (like crowd scenes) but it doesn't happen very often!

lanfisher

• Lan's MySpace
I think the boys should try to get Rutger Hauer to do a cameo in the new season. His hobo character would be a perfect fit!
"Why don't you just pretend you're a little squirrel, Ricky?"
"Why don't you pretend you're someone fucking off, Bubbles!"
"Fuckin' tell me to fuck off."

fletcherrhoden

• Fletcher Rhoden
George Green is such a caveman!  Check out that brow-ridge, those gaping nostrils!  Sam Losco's lost cave-bro! 

Noam Sayin

George Green is such a caveman!  Check out that brow-ridge, those gaping nostrils!  Sam Losco's lost cave-bro!

LOL
"Barb, yer scalloped potatoes are fucked!"

curtmeyer77

Cant wait,  you guys are the shit,  cheersbeers all,  from appleton, wi..

matthewcopeland1982

Regarding Season 8 I am excited as shit. I have so many things to say about it and questions. Like I wonder how many episodes there will be. 6, 8, 10? More? I wonder if it will eventually be released on DVD cause I want to own it and add it to my collection =)   I just heard Sebastian Bach is going to be in the Maritimes in August for a last minute gig in Fredericton he was just scheduled for...this leads me to believe he may guest star on TPB Season 8. So far we have Ricky Julian Bubbles Randy Lahey returning, Lucy, J-ROC, Trinity, Cyrus, George Green and Corey. I hope they get Trevor. And I think Leigh (Mike Smiths cousin) will guest star as some kind of hallucinagen dealer or something...that would be an interesting idea adding him as a character here and there.

Im hoping Ray returns (season 5 was my favorite) and he had a good role that season. I'd like to see a season arc where Lahey and Randy plan a wedding or something thatd be fucking greasy and hilarious...who would be the bridesmaids hahaha

Whats woul you like to see this season?

moncton velvet smooth

I'd like to see Cory and Trevor come back rich as fuck having won the lottery or getting a huge legal settlement or something. They were supposed to be rich going into season 5 but of course Barb fucked them out of the Boys' dope money so that was that. It would be some sweet revenge for those two actors, to have everybody showing them all this respect after all the shit they've taken through the years. But, Cory and Trevor being Cory and Trevor they would lose the money after just one episode, much like Ricky did after one episode in season 3. then shit would be pretty much back to normal.
  I want to see Trinity pregnant or with a baby. I wanna see T and Sara hook up. And I would like to see John Dunsworth playing a dual role as Randy's new non-drinking, dope dealing boyfriend who Lahey HATES. The Boys would love the new Randy BF at first but would eventually have to team up with Lahey to get rid of him since he'd be stepping on their dope dealing turf too much.
   I wanna see Jenny with Bubbles & more with J-Roc & T's baby mamas & kids as well as Randy JR. To see the emergence of a new generation of TPB, basically.
   I wanna see Ricky get bedbugs in his car & Bubs get bedbugs in his shed. Each one blames the other & other park residents are trying to steer clear of them so they don't get them too. And I wanna see Ray bang J-Roc's mom, much to Jaime's dismay.
   Not that I haven't been thinking bout this shit for years or anything...
   And I wanna see Swearnet take returnables as payment, or at least money orders. My credit is FUCKED!  :)

fletcherrhoden

• Fletcher Rhoden
MVS:
I floated the idea of Trinity having a baby, and some kind of tough-guy boyfriend, which would be problematic for Ricky -- he'd really evolve as a character, shifting from young antihero to older authoritarian figure.  Folks here got all up in my grill about it, but I still think that's a good place to take these characters.  I mean, what's Trinity doing with her life if not having a family of her own, right?

moncton velvet smooth

MVS:
I floated the idea of Trinity having a baby, and some kind of tough-guy boyfriend, which would be problematic for Ricky -- he'd really evolve as a character, shifting from young antihero to older authoritarian figure.  Folks here got all up in my grill about it, but I still think that's a good place to take these characters.  I mean, what's Trinity doing with her life if not having a family of her own, right?
  I imagined her as being with Kermit and making the pants in the family, but I like your idea, too. Ricky could end up going to Ray for advice, and Ray could remind him of how Lucy's dad didn't like him either or some shit like that. Maybe Trinity could go to college and try for a Grade 15 or some crazy shit like that?  I mean, these are just IDEAS, right? It's their show, and I'm just grateful they're making more.

Tiggy Puddin

Day 1 of shooting... TODAY!  :D

cinthb

GmeAFuckinR

GREAT NEWS, But This deal of TPB rights changing hands is probably why Seasons 1-7 disappeared from Netflix.
with new people owning the rights. Hopefully Netflix will make a deal. or The boys may be planning to air seasons 1-7 on Swearnet

"I toe da so, I Fuckin Toe Da SO!"

Tiggy Puddin

Yes, S1-7 of TPB (and S8!) will be available at swearnet.com.