Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Breaking News: It’s Fuckin’ Official - 8th Season of Trailer Park Boys!  (Read 62927 times)

rickyone

clattenburg created the show. that's a big part.
you can see him working here..

TPB - Behind The Scenes (Seasons 1 & 2)

without him the writing will probably will be more like the live show?

the boys say that they will make it like the 1st and 2nd season so they can look at that.
   :perv1: :ricky: :6paper:

Tiggy Puddin

Don't forget that Robb and JP were the original writers of the show, and were for many years. And everyone working on TPB8 is determined to make it better than ever. It's in safe hands.  8)

cinthb

Don't forget that Robb and JP were the original writers of the show, and were for many years. And everyone working on TPB8 is determined to make it better than ever. It's in safe hands.  8)

Wow Tiggy!  I was actually getting ready to mention this at the same time, I guess fucked minds sometimes work alikely. :lol:  Yea, this will not be a live show style series, or anything half baked.  They want success in this for a long time to come, I'm sure. 
Seasons 5 and 6 had good bones too, from my view point, but I think that the 2nd and 3rd seasons felt like true series center.  Bubbles voice wasn't generally as elevated yet, unless he was distressing.
« Last Edit: Jul 05, 2013, 08:13 PM by cinthb »

cinthb

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us" border="0

I'm quite certain this is the parking lot were the boys knocked out the new Swearnet camera dick.

A better angle. Note the same black SUV near the pine tree, and the features of the building to the far right, closest to the river.  8)

Here they are.

« Last Edit: Jul 05, 2013, 07:44 PM by cinthb »

moncton velvet smooth

So Cory but no Trevor? Is Cory gonna hang with Jacob as his new Trevor?
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then

elusive

I don't think the show will miss a beat. Cory's back for sure and it sounds like Trevor will be soon.

From TPB twitter: "People wanted @corybowles and Trevor back for Season 8 it's confirmed @corybowles is returning and in the process of getting Trevor Also"

http://instagram.com/p/bXKTmCQIJk/

It sounds like they are listening to the fans too. Old cast with an early seasons feel will be successful. Even the announcement video was hilarious.

I know Barrie Dunn is out as producer but I wonder if he will still be in the show. Ray is definitely one of my favourite characters.

shake

You are correct cinthb.  Regarding your pictures that is on the Dartmouth waterfront, the building across from them closest to the harbour, the Halifax harbour, contains the ferry terminal.  That is the Dartmouth ferry, the one that got wrecked after the April Wine concert, it takes you to Halifax and back.  You can see the buildings of Halifax in the background.
« Last Edit: Jul 06, 2013, 08:31 AM by shake »

cinthb

You are correct cinthb.
  Too cool shake. :)  I didn't know about the ferry boat part of it.  I extrapolated the location on Google map, knowing Dartmouth is home for Swearnet.   I used that building's second floor treatment and awning, near the harbour, as a clue, and then found the tree and parking lot a block behind.
« Last Edit: Jul 06, 2013, 09:18 AM by cinthb »

cMurray

I can't wait! Hopefully the show picks right back up smoothly and doesn't skip a beat. It's coincidence that I've been watching old seasons of TPB for the last month and they happen to bring it back.
It will definitely be interesting with the Boys now in charge of the show and the launch of the swearnet site, anyone know if Clattenburg is still writing the scripts?
When the shitballs start flying, you've got to get a shitbat Randy! - Mr. Lahey

kevster

great news all I have to do is sign up to swearnet when this gets rollin  :6paper: I don't care what they do for this new season it should be awesome ps hope the trevster comes back  :D
Worst Case Ontario Im Getting Drunk As Fuck

moncton velvet smooth

Fuck yeah JP Tremblay rockin the Detroit D hat in the announcement!  :6paper: :julian:
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then

jabaro

• Polyhedron Learning Media, Inc.
great news all I have to do is sign up to swearnet when this gets rollin
Is that the only place the show is going to be available?  I'd really prefer to watch it on my TV versus computer screen.  Anybody know if the show will be available on disc or in the iTunes Store?  Is it going to be on Canadian TV?

shake

I haven't heard anything but Swearnet yet but you should be able to hook your laptop to your TV and watch it on your TV.

gabety

So you Maritimes natives I just thought of something and you will have the answer I'm sure.  The series always filmed in summer weather correct?  In fact only the Christmas special was set winter conditions (simulated) right?  So that got me to thinking, just how much time is there this summer season to acquire a Sunnyvale, write scripts, sign actors, film and so on? 

I'm trying to think when season 8 premiere might arrive.  Can they get any shooting done this year or will the warm season end soon up there?
Ho Ho's and Ding Dongs are not the same thing!

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
Word is that they will start filming S8 in the middle of July. We're the hottest spot in Canada today. Still a few good months left in filming season here.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

gabety

Good news indeed.
Ho Ho's and Ding Dongs are not the same thing!

cMurray

Word is that they will start filming S8 in the middle of July. We're the hottest spot in Canada today. Still a few good months left in filming season here.
Fishy

I do believe filming has already started. They were out Harrietsfield way doing some shooting last week, whether or not that was for Season 8 I do not know.
When the shitballs start flying, you've got to get a shitbat Randy! - Mr. Lahey

elusive

Shooting starts on July 17th. That may have been some pre-production stuff.

I do believe filming has already started. They were out Harrietsfield way doing some shooting last week, whether or not that was for Season 8 I do not know.

Osmo

So you Maritimes natives I just thought of something and you will have the answer I'm sure.  The series always filmed in summer weather correct?  In fact only the Christmas special was set winter conditions (simulated) right?  So that got me to thinking, just how much time is there this summer season to acquire a Sunnyvale, write scripts, sign actors, film and so on? 

I'm trying to think when season 8 premiere might arrive.  Can they get any shooting done this year or will the warm season end soon up there?

I have heard some actors talk before about how much it sucked to shoot int he cold, i think it was randy cause he has no shirt on. So they do film into the colder months. As long as there is no snow we cant really tell if its cold or not. So i wouldnt be worried about how long they have to film.

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
It was pretty cold and miserable when they were shooting this spring. Some of the actors got pretty sick but kept filming anyway. Tiggy and I were lucky. We got on set for an indoor scene. :D
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
Such a happy human race"

jakemaster1390

Time for a search for a better internet connection. if they for now are only airing it on swearnet then my home computer is out of the question for playing the new season. though I love that they are doing another season and happy they are going for a season 2 or three feel. I think season six and seven saw it evolve into something that was not as enjoyable personally to me but it will be weird not to have Mike Clattenburg directing since I found watching different works from the boys and Mike C is that the boys were the funny Hilarious and Mike C was the direction that it was going. But the boys I know will for sure do a good job since I noticed that season 7 had none of the boys listed as writers and that sort of went into weird territory. happy to see it back. now to spread the word
"Dope, Dope Dopity, fuckin' Dope, Dope"- Ricky

"Fuck this court, fuck Jim Layhey, fuck Randy, fuck those two idiot cops right there, fuck suit dummies, as a matter of fact fuck legal aid, fuck Danny and Terry's Buffalo Chicken wings, fuck all the old wood in here, fuck the moon, fuck corn on the cob, fuck squirrels, fuck me, fuck you, fuck everything."-Ricky

"It wasn't me, It was the Liquor"-Layhey

jabaro

• Polyhedron Learning Media, Inc.
Did Clattenburg direct the movie?

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
Yes.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
Such a happy human race"

flattusmaximus78

The early stuff is gold, but the expansion in comedy, quality of film, and production in the later seasons was great for me. I love it all. I wont complain about anything the boys do.  :beermug:

Josh

It would be cool if when they film the show, they offer Founding Fuckers the opportunity to be background extras or even just the opportunity to visit the sets and watch the filming proccess. I really enjoyed my visit to the set of TPB 3 in April and would love to do it again! It's really cool to see the ammount of work that goes into filming these shows/movies. Plus I love visiting Nova Scotia so I have no problem making the trip out there anytime!