Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Breaking News: It’s Fuckin’ Official - 8th Season of Trailer Park Boys!  (Read 66577 times)

moncton velvet smooth

Speaking of missing characters where's Barb? Am I the only one who's missing Sunnyvale's finest cougar? What's Shelly Thompson doing where she's not involved? What if Barb was off banging the Trevster? Wouldn't that be something?
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
has anyone read or heard that Trevor is not coming back? I remember that they were trying to get him to come back but after that nothing else so I had the thought that unless its confirmed for sure he's not then I would not be surprised if its just being kept secret in order to get a huge surprise for the fans.That would make for a great jaw dropper too-play it off like he's not ever coming back and then have him stroll out with Cory or even play it so he comes in later.That would be quite a surprise and as smart as these guys are I wouldn't put it past them

Could be playing us, we know Cory is back, but Trevor? I don't think MJ is interested in being involved in TPB anymore, no matter who is at the helm. Would not expect to see him...but it'd be a cool surprise indeed. :)
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

shaneklester@yahoo.com

i've had that thought myself but since it was clearly stated that at least Ray is not coming back but nothing about Trevor for sure makes me think it might be possible.i don't believe if that is the case it would be done to play anybody especially if no definite answer was given either way i think it would be more of a surprise.Ray leaving the show has not seemed to draw the same heat that cory and trevor got and as much as the boys have been asked about them since season 7 i have a feeling it could be possible.

fletcherrhoden

• Fletcher Rhoden
Regarding Barb Lahey, doesn't Ricky drive by her in his Season 8 Day 3 (?) teaser where he's driving around the park?  Doesn't he say, "There's Barb, already drunk!" but you don't really see her because you're in the car with Ricky?  I know he mentions Donny.  Moncton -- hilarious notion that Barb is out screwing Trevor -- why not?  She's slept with or tried to sleep with just about everyone else on the show!  As for Trevor not coming back, I had read how pissed off Michael Jackson was about the way he was treated and paid by Dunn and Volpe, but with them gone, I don't see why the T-Bag wouldn't come back.  Too busy selling single cigarettes and ripped cds?  I don't think so.  And with him gone, who's Corey going to play off of?  Lenny had Squiggy, Tweedle Dee had Tweedle Dum.  Corey needs to play off somebody -- I don't think that character's strong enough to be on screen alone, as his Season 8 teaser kind of makes clear.  I don't mean to slam the guy, and I'm glad he's back in the fold, but he does mumble and mutter his way through that backseat bit, grasping for laughs.  I guess that's supposed to be the effect of this character's time in the mental hospital, but I dunno.  It seems like the actor (and the character) just doesn't feel comfortable alone in front of the camera -- he never did spend much time solo onscreen.  I suppose there's always Jacob, but say what you will about Corey Bowles and Michael Jackson as actors, they had great chemistry together and I, for one, vote for a reunion.  I mean, if the Monkees can do it...

GmeAFuckinR

Trailer Park Boys Season 8 On Set - Day 5

So glad "T" came back! :beermug:
What The Fuck, 'This video is Private'
That vid isn't on SwearNet

"I toe da so, I Fuckin Toe Da SO!"

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
I don't think Mike Jackson ever liked being on camera. His character was a bit of osmosis. When asked to fully commit, he bailed and looked forward. I don't think he's bothered by not being involved anymore. Cory is a great person, director, writer and choreographer. I don't think he will disappoint. Everyone that's involved is excited about the new goings on. Not sure what Shelly is doing but she's not essential to a good episode.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

fletcherrhoden

• Fletcher Rhoden
I think maybe because the two characters had such a strong connection to each other, they were such close friends... remember how they freaked out at being separated during Ricky's lawn furniture scheme?  To see the one without the other is a little like seeing Abbott without Costello.  Not saying Abbott wasn't great, because was truly great.  Costello too.  But together, they were a team, what can I say?  Well, I guess that's the way she goes, boys, the way she goes...

Spiker

Regarding Barb Lahey, doesn't Ricky drive by her in his Season 8 Day 3 (?) teaser where he's driving around the park?  Doesn't he say, "There's Barb, already drunk!" but you don't really see her because you're in the car with Ricky? 

I think he says Donna. "Fuckin' Donnas always wasted in the middle of the fuckin' day" at about 1:30 in

gabety

"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts"
Ho Ho's and Ding Dongs are not the same thing!

iheartricky

Cory can certainly pull it off by himself. I don't think folks realize just how truly talented this man is. I thought his "piss butter" video was brilliant.

"This is drugs?"

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
I'm officially in season 8 8)  Filmed for about 8 hours today shooting a series of connected scenes. It was fucking greasy. Not regular greasy but greasy as fuck. The set looks incredible and the cast was really cool to all the background performers.
I think you guys will like what they're doing with TPB.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

iheartricky

Go Fishy!!!!!!!! I am beyond excited about this!!!!!

"This is drugs?"

English Bastard

Good luck Fishy I look forward to seeing you  :beermug: :beermug:
You probably all herd that I was fired as Supervale of theSunnyparks department it's not true I quit

golfinwithflames

Kick ass, Fishy! Congratulations, man!  :D

cinthb

Fishy... :D  Happy as fuck for you.   :beermug:

shake

It will be an historical ep of TPB, I look forward to seeing it!

Noam Sayin

I think maybe because the two characters had such a strong connection to each other, they were such close friends... remember how they freaked out at being separated during Ricky's lawn furniture scheme?  To see the one without the other is a little like seeing Abbott without Costello.  Not saying Abbott wasn't great, because was truly great.  Costello too.  But together, they were a team, what can I say? 

I agree with every word!
"Barb, yer scalloped potatoes are fucked!"

fletcherrhoden

• Fletcher Rhoden
Congrats, Fishy -- that is very cool!

moncton velvet smooth

Deecent. You should change your heading to moderator/extra  :julian: :bubs: :ricky:
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then

Tiggy Puddin

Excerpt from Ricky's Ask Me Fucking Anything Q&A:

Trailer Park Boys Season 8 On Set - ASK ME FUCKING ANYTHING

gloomster

shake

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
Neat article.  I went to Google maps and took a look at the Bible Hill Estates Trailer Park.  Not a bad sized park.  Season 8 is going to be awesome

Cheese_Burgers78

If I had not have come here today....I never would have even known about season 8. I had originally come here for proof of the new movie and found this good news as well  :D .  Sure glad I stopped by :D . I'm so excited to see both .
" 30 days , boys . 30 sexy days , Julian . Sexy "

M1K3

After watching all the clips on swear net, i think this season is going to be really awesome. Does anyone know if we will get a bluray release? a bluray release, with all the season 8 on set clips would be kick ass!