Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Dear Santa Claus, Go Fuck Yourself Tour: NOV/DEC 2013 DATES!  (Read 24885 times)

themboys

Re: Dear Santa Claus, Go Fuck Yourself Tour: NOV/DEC 2013 DATES!
« Reply #25 on: Dec 13, 2013, 04:50 AM »
Going to the show tomorrow in Boston! Pumped for it... Do they usually do meet and greets at the shows? Can you purchase them in advance, or do you buy them at the show? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks,

cinthb

« Reply #26 on: Dec 13, 2013, 06:32 PM »
To themboys.  Meet and greets, when available will usually only be sold at the boys Merchandise kiosk booth thingy.(and after the show may be too late)  Everyone I've heard from has echoed the following(myself included):  usually around $50, cash only, day of show, worth every cent for usually 5 to 10 minutes of very normal but exceptionally cool interaction.  You make it what it is to some degree, but that's just my opinion.

themboys

« Reply #27 on: Dec 14, 2013, 03:15 AM »
To themboys.  Meet and greets, when available will usually only be sold at the boys Merchandise kiosk booth thingy.(and after the show may be too late)  Everyone I've heard from has echoed the following(myself included):  usually around $50, cash only, day of show, worth every cent for usually 5 to 10 minutes of very normal but exceptionally cool interaction.  You make it what it is to some degree, but that's just my opinion.

Just got back from the Boston show. The meet and greet was $75. My friend met them last night and the meet and greet was $60. I asked the guy why it was raised to $75 and he said, "they sold so quickly last night, they though they could get more so the upped it to $75."

Not to sound like a jerk, but considering the Trailer Park Boys are suppose to be all about being broke, and drinking, they kind of seem like money whores. $35 for a t-shirt, $75 for a image pressed jersey, and $75 for  a meet and greet on top of $60-75 for the ticket, equals a lot of pepperoni.

Outside of Trailer Park Boys these guys really haven't done a hell of a lot. I've been to shows before where meet and greets are $30, and those are people who have accomplished much more than these guys. They should be happy that people are shelling out huge money to attend these shows, and do the meet and greet for free. Or if you buy a shirt, you get to meet them.

Osmo

« Reply #28 on: Dec 14, 2013, 10:16 AM »

Just got back from the Boston show. The meet and greet was $75. My friend met them last night and the meet and greet was $60. I asked the guy why it was raised to $75 and he said, "they sold so quickly last night, they though they could get more so the upped it to $75."

Not to sound like a jerk, but considering the Trailer Park Boys are suppose to be all about being broke, and drinking, they kind of seem like money whores. $35 for a t-shirt, $75 for a image pressed jersey, and $75 for  a meet and greet on top of $60-75 for the ticket, equals a lot of pepperoni.

Outside of Trailer Park Boys these guys really haven't done a hell of a lot. I've been to shows before where meet and greets are $30, and those are people who have accomplished much more than these guys. They should be happy that people are shelling out huge money to attend these shows, and do the meet and greet for free. Or if you buy a shirt, you get to meet them.

Prices for merchandise is not set by the Boys. Same with musicians. They dont set the prices of the stuff 99% of the time. I was at the show last night too. It was great.. except for the thousand idiots who felt the need to yell "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" to every little thing.

cinthb

« Reply #29 on: Dec 14, 2013, 05:11 PM »
I wanted to share my autographed poster from last years contest, but my image implanting skills are for shit today. :(
« Last Edit: Dec 14, 2013, 05:15 PM by cinthb »

iheartricky

« Reply #30 on: Dec 23, 2013, 05:06 PM »
I wanted to share my autographed poster from last years contest, but my image implanting skills are for shit today. :(

Did we have fun or what???? Best night ever!!!!

"This is drugs?"

I_am_the_Liquor

« Reply #31 on: Jan 26, 2015, 04:39 PM »
Any BOSTON fans that attended this Show,
After 8 months I finally have the Boys latest Movie "Swearnet"
Playing One Night Only at
Kendall Sq. Landmark Cinema FEB 12th 6:30 pm
Tickets are at tugg.cpm/events/12877
ONLY 7 DAYS LEFT TO BUY TICKETS!!

Here is the youtube Event Page https://www.facebook.com/events/680169502101644/
And a promo video and YES, THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE MOVIE
But is has been okayed by Trailer Park Boys & Guns N Roses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jErYOm7stRg

Also I am a local promoter, and since it is my job to do this Merch also falls on me
I have made two pages one for people that want the event infor on the back of the shirts
http://teespring.com/stores/bostonswearnet

And another for fans that are either not in the Boston area, or simply don't want EVENT info  on the back
These shirts are plain on the back
http://teespring.com/stores/bostonswearnet2

« Last Edit: Jan 26, 2015, 04:42 PM by I_am_the_Liquor »