Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: New TPB episodes a possibility  (Read 2466 times)

velocity149

New TPB episodes a possibility
« on: Feb 10, 2013, 06:57 PM »
So tonight at the Toronto motorsports expo, the boys made a qna appearance, and when asked about another season, mike smith just said that for legal reasons he cannot say yes or no, but also went on to say that if there was not another season coming, that he shouldn't have a problem talking about it, and hinting that there would be more to come. Robb also mentioned that there WILL be more TPB news coming in the near futur!!!
High Pressure Sodium light grow weed way faster then the sun can.   

-Why the fuck did you get me out of jail on Christmas?- Ricky

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #1 on: Feb 11, 2013, 12:22 AM »
You better not be teasing me cause that would be cruel!  :bubs:
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then

gabety

« Reply #2 on: Feb 12, 2013, 07:36 AM »
You can't keep a good thing down for long. 
Ho Ho's and Ding Dongs are not the same thing!

MorgUK

« Reply #3 on: Feb 13, 2013, 05:22 AM »
I hope for more seasons! At least we have a film on the way though!

Sunny Vale

« Reply #4 on: Feb 20, 2013, 08:06 AM »
Yesssssss!!! If this doesn't happen, I will change my name to Shitty Vale.  :lol:

rickyone

« Reply #5 on: Feb 21, 2013, 09:49 AM »
Clattenburg to?

northwoodslivin

« Reply #6 on: Feb 27, 2013, 09:35 PM »
Awe man! That would be the most amazing of amazing things to ever happen!

mzupeman

« Reply #7 on: Mar 01, 2013, 06:37 AM »
The boys have actually been semi-hinting on Twitter that more TPB could pop up in the future.  When asked on Twitter, all they've said is, "Stay tuned..."

I first learned this was a possibility back in May '12, when the dude filming a documentary for the guys while they toured - who was also involved working behind the scenes for TPB series - said that not only was a new movie possible, but if everything went well, a new season could also be in the cards. 

I'm guessing TPB could end up being a Swearnet thing now, since the network they originally aired seems not to want them anymore (because the owner is a douche).  If that guess of mine ends up being true, it's going to be MORE than worth it to become a founding fucker of Swearnet!

JAG

« Reply #8 on: Mar 01, 2013, 08:07 AM »
The boys have actually been semi-hinting on Twitter that more TPB could pop up in the future.  When asked on Twitter, all they've said is, "Stay tuned..."

I first learned this was a possibility back in May '12, when the dude filming a documentary for the guys while they toured - who was also involved working behind the scenes for TPB series - said that not only was a new movie possible, but if everything went well, a new season could also be in the cards. 

I'm guessing TPB could end up being a Swearnet thing now, since the network they originally aired seems not to want them anymore (because the owner is a douche).  If that guess of mine ends up being true, it's going to be MORE than worth it to become a founding fucker of Swearnet!

The fellas have been playing that card close to the vest for awhile now, implying there may be another season...or, maybe not. It must be somewhat frustrating for them to want to branch out and keep getting pigeon holed back into the TPB role. Don't get me wrong, I am sure they have much love for  :julian:  :bubs:  :ricky: . IF there is another season, (presumably on Swearnet) I would hope EVERYONE would be back for it. It wouldn't be the same without everyone.

Of course, even if they were to put out an update special once a year, that would be good too.  8)
~Sarah~
*100% Certified Honouary Canuck*

Port Cockerton:

"Maybe if you hadn't spent the whole night sinking space sluts you wouldn't have let down the entire universe yet again!"
"Copy that."
"Solution, Captain Powerful?!"
"MORE powder of confidence..."

Sunny Vale

« Reply #9 on: Mar 01, 2013, 08:31 AM »
I bet that is frustrating for them b/c they are so creative and talented. I am excited for anything new from the boys (can't wait for Swearnet)!!! It's just that those TPB cocksuckers are just so damn loveable  :lol:  :julian: :bubs: :ricky:

cinthb

« Reply #10 on: Mar 01, 2013, 06:34 PM »
Clattenburg to?

Any and all film work regarding Trailer Park Boys will 100% always include the master.    ...the way I hear it. ;)