Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Any Mitchell & Webb fans out there in Cybervale?  (Read 1619 times)

fletcherrhoden

• Fletcher Rhoden
Any Mitchell & Webb fans out there in Cybervale?
« on: Nov 03, 2012, 03:15 AM »
Anybody wanna share a threat about Mitchell & Webb, of the Brticom PEEP SHOW and the variety comedy THAT MITCHELL & WELL LOOK?  I think they're pretty hilarious -- I thought Peep Show was a great concept for a sitcom, combining the interview aspect of mockumentary sitcoms like THE OFFICE while adding a different angle, and also a new approach to the ODD COUPLE format.  and LOOK has some truly inspired moments, I'd say -- ANGEL SUMMONER AND THE BMX BANDIT is great, the whole poorly written drama parody, the great SURPRISING ADVENTURES OF SIR DIGBY CHICKEN CEASAR.  Anybody know what they're doing now?  I know they tour, like the Trailer Park Boys. 
I turn it over to you.

barton

• Barton Tees
Re: Any Mitchell & Webb fans out there in Cybervale?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 09, 2012, 10:42 AM »
More of a Peep Show fan than anything else.

If you like Peep Show you should check out The Inbetweeners

fletcherrhoden

• Fletcher Rhoden
Re: Any Mitchell & Webb fans out there in Cybervale?
« Reply #2 on: Nov 11, 2012, 01:30 PM »
I've come to discover that M&W are currently doing season 4 (or series 4, as they put it) of THAT MITCHELL & WEBB LOOK.  Incredibly, they have no website of their own, and a Myspace page.  MYSPACE?  Ring me up, lads, I'll get you all straightened out!