Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Favorite scene?  (Read 4305 times)

Imashomer

Favorite scene?
« on: Sep 25, 2012, 07:01 PM »
My favorite was when the boys rolled the car pulling the Airstream and when they climbed out of the wreckage Julian was still holding his drink. :julian:
"Ricky, can you try to explain to me why your dad would opt to piss in non-biodegradable containers instead of pissing on a tree like everyone else?"
"Bubbles it's not his fault, he's a trucker. They do things a little bit differently, they don't time to stop. it's not their fault. It's how they learned to piss."

moncton velvet smooth

Re: Favorite scene?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 25, 2012, 07:16 PM »
Randy's tape of Lahey drunk!
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then

Hank

« Reply #2 on: Sep 25, 2012, 10:34 PM »
My favorite was when the boys rolled the car pulling the Airstream and when they climbed out of the wreckage Julian was still holding his drink. :julian:

The first time I saw Julian climbing out without having spilt a drop,  I laughed for so long my sides were splitting.

So many great scenes, it's hard to pick just one.  But if I had to choose I'd say the opening of "The F*cking Way She Goes" is my fave.   

Ray:    "What's up with all the Ruckness out there boys?"
Julian:  "Were Landscaping!"

It ends with Ricky's "I'm not the kinda person to say I toad a so, but ya know what?  I fucking I toad a so!"

No matter how many times I rewatch it, it makes me laugh.  Tis the power of Trailer Park Boys.

Noam Sayin

« Reply #3 on: Sep 26, 2012, 12:04 PM »
"Barb, yer scalloped potatoes are fucked!!"

or

"Randy, I am the liquor."
"Barb, yer scalloped potatoes are fucked!"

iamwhatiseem

« Reply #4 on: Sep 26, 2012, 02:41 PM »
  That is like asking which is your favorite character....too hard to choose, so I will just give a couple good ones..

1) The meat stealin' operation....
2) Christmas special...scene where Bubbles reads the letter from his Mom
3) One that gets me everytime - where Ray is the asst. trailer supervisor and runs Lahey's car into a tree and "Donnie" - yells "Have another drink Ray!!"...and the line leading directly up to that where Ray is explaining to Jacob..."you got it?...understand everything? if you have any problems...just don't call me"
4) Shithawk scene....Bubbles at his best..."Julian!...what's a shithawk!?...some kinda bird flyin around and swoops down and poops on ya?"

Man...I could go on for pages..
"What's an aplitude test?"
"It's a suitability test Ricky"
"Ok...I'll wear a suit if I have to...I don't care"

Noam Sayin

« Reply #5 on: Sep 26, 2012, 02:59 PM »
4) Shithawk scene....Bubbles at his best..."Julian!...what's a shithawk!?...some kinda bird flyin around and swoops down and poops on ya?"

Yeah, the way he got so scared at that was funny shit.
"Barb, yer scalloped potatoes are fucked!"

cinthb

« Reply #6 on: Sep 26, 2012, 05:44 PM »
Lahey drunk singing 'Propane, propane' as Bubbles joins in, but as soon as Lahey is out of sight, he looks at Julian 'what  the fack was that?'

iamwhatiseem

« Reply #7 on: Sep 26, 2012, 05:52 PM »
Lahey drunk singing 'Propane, propane' as Bubbles joins in, but as soon as Lahey is out of sight, he looks at Julian 'what  the fack was that?'
   :lol:
 That also reminds me of a scene, that never was....but should have been.
In the bloopers from the first episode...the scene where Julian first sees Bubbles...and being the first episode, Bubbles kept looking at the camera crew...and finally says "whose this fuckin guy?"....just the way he says it and the way he was looking at the camera was fuuny as it gets.
"What's an aplitude test?"
"It's a suitability test Ricky"
"Ok...I'll wear a suit if I have to...I don't care"