Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Dear Santa Claus, Go F*ck Yourself tour: Nov-Dec 2012 dates announced!  (Read 35079 times)

Ms Vee

Great review MattthewC! I didn't get to go this year when they came to Cpquitlam. Next year.

themanmachine73

I  was at the sold-out show in Chicago on Saturday and let me tell you, when the Boys came out, it was glorious.  I ran into a couple of people who I talk to on Twitter and Facebook making the experience all the more enjoyable.  Everyone has recapped the crap out of the show so I won't go into it, but it was funny as hell and I didn't stop laughing once.  I was a little disappointed when we found out there would be no meet and greet due to the Boys needing to be in Moncton for Sunday's swan song, but I got my reward when I got to see Mr. Wells.  When I called out "Robb" to him he turned around and said "Holy Fuck!" and gave me a great big sexy hug....made my night... and as you can plainly see, we were both happy to see each other!

All in all it was a great show....until I got back to Midway Airport to find my car had been towed....I got my car (and my money) back, but even though that bit of fuckery happened, it didn't ruin the best Christmas present ever!
« Last Edit: Dec 20, 2012, 12:11 AM by themanmachine73 »
You rockin' loud but you ain't sayin' nothin'....
Too many MCs not enough mics!

FUGEES' "THE SCORE"...BEST HIP HOP ALBUM EVER!!!

cinthb

Really happy for you Keshia. Apparently Wells knows his ├╝ber fans, and loves 'em right back.  :D  :ricky:  :D

Ms Vee

Sweet picture, TMM!

iheartricky

That's awesome, Kesh!

"This is drugs?"

flattusmaximus78

Hey, I'm new. Me and my father flew into Chicago Sat morning from Orlando Fl just for the show. Got a few autographs and snapped a pic with Rob. Very cool that they came out and signed autographs when it is low 40* and raining outside.

gabety

Don't surprise me dude!  They are great!  I am amazed you flew in from Florida!  That is above and beyond!  Maybe that's why they appreciate us so much.

I hope they get BIGGER, they deserve it.  They're product is incredible.  I just hope they never lose the interaction with fans.  But if they ever get huge I understand.  Those guys were unbelievable when I met them in a meet and great last year.
« Last Edit: Dec 25, 2012, 08:46 PM by gabety »
Ho Ho's and Ding Dongs are not the same thing!

iheartricky

That's so cool! The Boys are class all the way!

"This is drugs?"

fletcherrhoden

• Fletcher Rhoden
I'd love to have pic like that myself!

gabety

The day is fast approaching, just 22, for the tour to arrive in St Louis again.  Will  be my second show seeing the boys there.  The first was the Drunk and on drugs something or other tour.  It was fantastic looking for even better with Randy and Lahey there.  Got great seats thanks to the founding fucker early buy!
Ho Ho's and Ding Dongs are not the same thing!