Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Swearing  (Read 4093 times)

Imashomer

Swearing
« on: Sep 07, 2012, 07:43 PM »
Why do the boys never say Motherfucker?
"Ricky, can you try to explain to me why your dad would opt to piss in non-biodegradable containers instead of pissing on a tree like everyone else?"
"Bubbles it's not his fault, he's a trucker. They do things a little bit differently, they don't time to stop. it's not their fault. It's how they learned to piss."

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
Re: Swearing
« Reply #1 on: Sep 07, 2012, 08:14 PM »
I never really thought about it.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

Noam Sayin

« Reply #2 on: Sep 07, 2012, 08:25 PM »
Why do the boys never say Motherfucker?

I thought it was just because it wasn't something people said in their region of the world. For example, they say Fuck Sakes, where I grew up they say Christ Sakes.

Randy has some great swears, like Cinnamon Cocks.  :perv1:
"Barb, yer scalloped potatoes are fucked!"

shake

« Reply #3 on: Sep 08, 2012, 07:58 AM »
Yeah I grew up in Nova Scotia, we had lots of colorful cuss words.  I don't remember MF being used very often, that was just something we heard on TV from outside NS.

Imashomer

« Reply #4 on: Sep 08, 2012, 12:47 PM »
Frozen mixed vegetable cocks!!!
"Ricky, can you try to explain to me why your dad would opt to piss in non-biodegradable containers instead of pissing on a tree like everyone else?"
"Bubbles it's not his fault, he's a trucker. They do things a little bit differently, they don't time to stop. it's not their fault. It's how they learned to piss."

Imashomer

« Reply #5 on: Sep 08, 2012, 01:27 PM »
So it's like here in the U.S. the word "cunt" is considered to be too vulgar, but in Britain they throw it around like it's nothing.

shake

« Reply #6 on: Sep 08, 2012, 01:43 PM »
We used it a lot in Nova Scotia.  We would call a guy a poor cunt, meaning he wasn't just a loser, he was an extreme loser.

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #7 on: Sep 08, 2012, 02:17 PM »
Cunt is making a comeback. Didn't used to hear it very often, but now it's everywhere. It's like Cunt Central on Twitter sometimes.  :lol:

I do use the word myself occasionally and am not offended by it. It is definitely a Tier 1 insult though.

Imashomer

« Reply #8 on: Sep 08, 2012, 07:56 PM »
I only use it during sex.