Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Trailer Park swag....  (Read 2953 times)

iamwhatiseem

Trailer Park swag....
« on: Sep 03, 2012, 02:41 PM »
  Just curious...why is there so little swag available on this sites store?
There is 50 times more on eBay than here. I have been wanting to buy a few t-shirts for awhile for myself and my son...but your inventory is wanting. I really want a couple of the "Bubble's HOPE" shirts...classic.
This site gets a fair amount of Guest traffic, and with the show just beginning to get noticed on NetFlix in America - and with your domain name - dudes...Julian would be all over this :julian:
You got serious potential here if and when one of the cable stations sign a deal with Mike C. This show will become HUUUGE here as well as in Canada - and well...Americans are known for spending copius cash.

If this show gets picked up on one of the cable stations in America, and if you guys can get licensed...you need investors for front money - count me in.
"What's an aplitude test?"
"It's a suitability test Ricky"
"Ok...I'll wear a suit if I have to...I don't care"

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
Re: Trailer Park swag....
« Reply #1 on: Sep 03, 2012, 02:46 PM »
We're just the official fan site for the show with no affiliation with TPB Productions. They are the ones responsible for merch. A lot of stuff on EBay is not licensed by the production company which is why there is more there. People making a buck off of the boys. :roll:
I'm with you though. I would love to see more shit to buy but we get what we get.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #2 on: Sep 03, 2012, 02:55 PM »
There used to be a lot more t-shirts available but I haven't seen any new stuff for years, apart from the tour t-shirts. A lot of fake shit on eBay, supply and command I suppose. I'm glad they didn't go crazy with the merch. I hate it when shows do that, it's so tacky. I remember the fist time I ever saw a South Park lampshade... ugh.

TPB was aired in the US on DirecTV a few years ago, then went to Netflix. It was too hot for mainstream US networks to handle (bunch of pussaaaays). The first TPB feature did get a limited US release but barely made a dent. I don't think Liquor Day even got released stateside, despite the show's increasing appeal.

iamwhatiseem

« Reply #3 on: Sep 03, 2012, 02:57 PM »
Exactly - which is why I would rather buy from here than eBay.
At least buying from here would contribute to the site.
I know this is "only" a fan site, but your domain name would be killer if the series took off in the States. I can't even find an "official" TPB site...is there one?

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #4 on: Sep 03, 2012, 03:02 PM »
"Only"? Fuck me!   :lol:

This site is about as official as it gets for now. The boys also have a Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/rickyjulianbubbles

iamwhatiseem

« Reply #5 on: Sep 03, 2012, 03:13 PM »
 :lol:
That is why I put only in quotes...
Just sayin...if this show does get picked up in America by one of the heavies...this site will be inundated. Your domain name could be a golden ticket.

Cheese_Burgers78

« Reply #6 on: Sep 18, 2013, 08:12 AM »
Are there actually stores that sell TPB swag that is authentic ? .  I haven't had any luck around where I live .
" 30 days , boys . 30 sexy days , Julian . Sexy "

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #7 on: Sep 18, 2013, 09:12 AM »
They had some stores, in Halifax, that sold licenced merch but I think most of it is online now.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0