Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Background Wood Paneling won't load  (Read 1360 times)

GmeAFuckinR

Background Wood Paneling won't load
« on: Jul 01, 2012, 10:59 PM »
I received a new computer that runs Windows Vista, My old one ran windows XP The .org message board itself works fine, but on the new one The wood paneling background never loads. The board itself loads & works fine but with a plane white background. My old one with XP loads the wood paneling loads fine
Any help is appreciated

"I toe da so, I Fuckin Toe Da SO!"

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
Re: Background Wood Paneling won't load
« Reply #1 on: Jul 01, 2012, 11:29 PM »
Yeah I got a new computer in Dec that runs Windows 7 and it doesn't load the wood paneling either.  I do not think that it's been off of my computer for that long but 3 months would be a good estimate.  Several people have said the same thing.  Some people have it and some don't  :?   I'm not sure if it was when we switched servers or not.  It's been long enough ago that my memory compartment in my brain does not not work quite right.. LOL ! 

cinthb

« Reply #2 on: Jul 02, 2012, 07:37 PM »
I'm still on XP with my laptop, and 3 months sounds reasonable.  My swiss cheese brain loses track of of time and stuff too.  :lol:

English Bastard

« Reply #3 on: Jul 03, 2012, 04:39 AM »
My lappy is windows 7 and won't show Wood Paneling not that I can aford posh stuff  :beermug:
You probably all herd that I was fired as Supervale of theSunnyparks department it's not true I quit

cinthb

« Reply #4 on: Jul 03, 2012, 07:42 PM »
Sounds like a premium$$ thing.  No longer available to basic members(hehe, I said members) :lol: