Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: SWEARNET - Just Fucking Watch Us...  (Read 76157 times)

Tiggy Puddin

Re: SWEARNET - Just Fucking Watch Us...
« Reply #25 on: Aug 16, 2012, 07:02 AM »
The boys are headed to Sault Ste. Marie ON to film the first, feature-length Swearnet experience. If you're in the area expect to see some crazy stuff going on over the next month!

There will be some sneak peeks over at the Facebook page too: http://www.facebook.com/swearnet

English Bastard

« Reply #26 on: Aug 16, 2012, 08:22 AM »
Nice update tiggy  :beermug:
You probably all herd that I was fired as Supervale of theSunnyparks department it's not true I quit

cinthb

« Reply #27 on: Aug 16, 2012, 05:42 PM »
Oh, finally a place in Canada I have been to, but dag nab it, I only visited Sault Ste. Marie about 40 yrs. ago.  [wonder if it's the same]  :lol:

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #28 on: Aug 16, 2012, 08:43 PM »
 I passed through on the way to camping in Lake Superior Provincial Park 11 years ago. Some pretty country up that way.
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #29 on: Aug 20, 2012, 07:25 AM »
Shooting on the SwearNet movie begins today for one month! Expect to see the final result some time next spring. Originally this movie was called "Race Dicks" but it's since grown into something bigger and better and more fucked-up.  ;)

Don't forget if you are in the Sault area you can apply to be an extra in the movie: http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php/topic,11515.0.html

fletcherrhoden

• Fletcher Rhoden
« Reply #30 on: Aug 21, 2012, 02:47 AM »
This looks hilarious -- reminds me a bit of Kentucky Fried Movie, or SCTV.  The titles of the shows -- the Shit Scroungers,  How Did You Get So Fucked Up? ... I'm already laughing.  And it's going to be a series after the movie, right?  Good fucking time, boys.

Stakegirl

« Reply #31 on: Aug 26, 2012, 02:00 AM »
Haha, I don't think Leigh will be travelling all over the world after that fundraiser, but it will be interesting to see how it gets incorporated into the whole SwearNet universey-thing.

More news coming soon.  8)

Even Tripping Over NS could be interesting :)
A Dope Trailer is No Place for a Kitty

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #32 on: Sep 03, 2012, 03:27 PM »
Here's a few photos the boys have posted from the first few weeks of shooting. Sebastian Bach, Tom Green and Carrot Top have made appearances so far... this movie is going to be insane!

fletcherrhoden

• Fletcher Rhoden
« Reply #33 on: Sep 03, 2012, 04:41 PM »
Great pics - can't wait for Swearnet!

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #34 on: Sep 08, 2012, 12:13 AM »
  Thanks for the pics, Tiggy Puddin. SWEARNET is still a fucking enigma to me; I can't wait to see what it's gonna be like. Two questions, though: 1. Where the ladies at? You need to get over there, Tiggy Puddin! 2. I'm seeing Tom Green, Carrot Top and even Emmanuel Lewis. What's Andy Milanakis doing these days that he doesn't make the scene? This seems like his kind of party.

fletcherrhoden

• Fletcher Rhoden
« Reply #35 on: Sep 08, 2012, 03:30 AM »
Smooth, SN is (seemingly) going to be a series of TV show parodies, of things like intervention shows, pawn shop shows, nature shows, daytime talk shows -- like SCTV in a way, I suspect.  The movie will be like KENTUCKY FRIED MOVIE, am American experiment in faux TV broadcasting parody from the guys who later delivered AIRPLANE! and the NAKED GUN films.  After the movie, I guess there'll be a cable channel or maybe just a TV series with mini-episodes of the same show parodies.  Some of the titles look hilarious -- the intervention parody is called, "Why Are You So Fucked Up?"  Can't f**king wait to see the boys do that one!

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #36 on: Sep 08, 2012, 04:44 AM »
Key word there is "seemingly".  I was made aware of the concept behind The Drunk and On Drugs Happy Funtime Hour, too. It didn't really prepare me for the experience of watching the finished product. I don't really know how the race car shit they filmed at Targa is gonna fit in, but I'm really looking forward to seeing that. And I'm hoping Fishin' Drunk is with John Dunsworth.

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #37 on: Sep 12, 2012, 05:28 PM »
Hot off the press, here's some photos from the Swearnet set.... what in the FUCK is going on!?!   :lol:

http://www.saultstar.com/2012/09/12/swearnet?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

fletcherrhoden

• Fletcher Rhoden
« Reply #38 on: Sep 12, 2012, 05:51 PM »
Jape never smiles!  Robb and Mike are smiling in every pic, but there's Tremblay grimacing... Cool pics though!

cinthb

« Reply #39 on: Sep 12, 2012, 07:04 PM »
Not to merely be disagreeable, but I got a big smile from JP in Atlanta last year when I presented a VHS tape of 'Dirty Dancing' to autograph at their meet n' greet.  Thanks again to us_ae86 for that, and the Julian glasses.  8):beermug: :6paper:

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #40 on: Sep 12, 2012, 07:12 PM »
One man's grimacing is another man's (and lady's) smouldering sexy face.  ;)

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #41 on: Sep 12, 2012, 07:13 PM »
You've had these thoughts before, haven't you Tiggy. :lol:
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

Noam Sayin

« Reply #42 on: Sep 12, 2012, 07:41 PM »
Not to merely be disagreeable, but I got a big smile from JP in Atlanta last year when I presented a VHS tape of 'Dirty Dancing' to autograph at their meet n' greet.

Awesome!!  :lol:
"Barb, yer scalloped potatoes are fucked!"

fletcherrhoden

• Fletcher Rhoden
« Reply #43 on: Sep 12, 2012, 11:00 PM »
Hey, a man's face is his own dominion, I'm just sayin' the big guy doesn't smile a lot. As the Herculean willing hero, I thing it's great for Julian, but I know (or assume or detect) Jape loves life and fun and funny and I'm just sayin' it's odd that the other two boys are all smiles all the time... Jape's great, far as I'm concerned -- he can go on grimacing as long as he likes, I'm just sayin'...

Noam Sayin

« Reply #44 on: Sep 13, 2012, 06:42 AM »
One man's grimacing is another man's (and lady's) smouldering sexy face.  ;)

I'm sure Lahey agrees.  :D
"Barb, yer scalloped potatoes are fucked!"

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #45 on: Sep 13, 2012, 07:03 AM »
News from the set, courtesy of the Sault Star:

If you chanced to stroll down a certain Sault Ste. Marie cul-de-sac on Wednesday, you likely sensed something untoward in the offing. The empty beer bottles. A blowup doll lewdly perched atop a saddle in the garage of one of the homes – an otherwise immaculate property strewn with the detritus of a raging bash.

Oh, and that badass matte-black Porsche race car bearing Nova Scotia plates parked out front.

That's just how Mike Smith, Robb Wells and John Paul Tremblay roll. The stars of the cult hit TV show Trailer Park Boys have been in Sault Ste. Marie for the last four weeks filming their latest project, Swearnet: The Movie.

The film's director, Warren Sonoda, described it as “the craziest thing I've ever shot in my entire life.”

“We have helicopter stunts, we have Porsches crashing into trees, we have multiple prosthetic devices that are used to maximum capacity,” said Sonoda, the award-winning veteran of more than 100 music videos and a number of feature films.

Trailer Park Boys fans might wonder what this new film has to do with their beloved series. Not much, if anything, it seems.

Smith, famous for playing Bubbles on the popular show and subsequent movies, said he, Wells and Tremblay play "a sort of fictionalized version” of their real selves, the actors “who used to be on that other show.”

That's part of the premise – the boys are in need of a new schtick, and fed up with being censored.

“Mike wrote a whole back story for my character, so it made it a lot easier to get into character for playing myself,” said Wells, in a tongue-in-cheek, on-set interview Wednesday, during which the three actors seldom broke 'character.'

There are likely to be a few “hints and references” to their former characters, said Wells (who played Ricky on Trailer Park Boys), but Swearnet is something new. It's also for real, say the boys, with plans for a website, and an existing presence on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.

"Swearnet is a real network that we're launching. It'll be like a regular network with morning show, news, weather, sports – all that shit – except everybody on Swearnet's allowed to swear," said Smith.

Smith said the Drunk and On Drugs Happy Fun Time Hour, a series of television episodes in which the three actors also play themselves in the fictionalized town of Port Cockerton, will likely become a part of Swearnet.

“Everything we do from now on sort of funnels through the Swearnet portal," said Smith.
“Umbrella,” corrected Wells.

Sonoda said he hopes to show viewers something new from the three.

"Robb Wells kind of breaks down, Mike has a complete meltdown. JP has a new baby on the way, both in the film and in real life, and it's been a great journey," said Sonoda.

Full article and video interview here: http://www.saultstar.com/2012/09/12/swearnet-a-profane-new-project-for-former-trailer-park-boys

« Last Edit: Sep 13, 2012, 08:52 AM by Tiggy Puddin »

iheartricky

« Reply #46 on: Sep 13, 2012, 09:54 AM »
Awesome pics!
And yep, JP did smile real big when Cinthb handed him that tape! :D

"This is drugs?"

fletcherrhoden

• Fletcher Rhoden
« Reply #47 on: Sep 15, 2012, 12:29 AM »
Hey -- love to see Jape smiling, and what an awesome article.  I really think Swearnet is gonna kill.  Keep smiling, Jape!

shitwizard

« Reply #48 on: Sep 20, 2012, 12:44 PM »
Idea: A fitness show with two guys one named Dick White and one named Dick Black...JP could play the physical trainer and Robb could play the guy being trained. It could be called `Two Sweaty Dicks``... instead of using weights they have to use PIS JUGS.

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #49 on: Sep 20, 2012, 12:58 PM »
Hahaha, I like it! Robb loves to work out and has an extensive collection of fitness gear.  :lol:

Filming wrapped in the Soo yesterday, just a few more scenes to film in Halifax and the cutting can begin! Can't wait to see the finished results.