Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: SWEARNET - Just Fucking Watch Us...  (Read 76272 times)

moncton velvet smooth

Re: SWEARNET - Just Fucking Watch Us...
« Reply #150 on: Aug 22, 2013, 12:16 AM »
Where the fuck is Fishing Drunk?  Me and Donny are yelling offscreen about wanting to see that shit. It was promised!
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then

Mall_cop

• Smashwords Author's Page
« Reply #151 on: Aug 28, 2013, 02:46 PM »
Interesting to read the reactions to the new TPB direction. I know there are some things I like about the new stuff on Swearnet and some things I don't like, but I will keep an open mind. I do like the fact that everyone on this forum still respects each other and allows everyone to speak their minds, no matter what.

cinthb

« Reply #152 on: Aug 28, 2013, 05:26 PM »
That's our cue ORGsters! Everyone gang up on Mall_cop now for voicing an opinion. :lol: 

But seriously, other sites can get very dicey when someone disagrees with loyalist lemmings on some topics.  It's safe here, I think, thanks to the mods steady presence, and the fact that nobody joins this forum just to piss and bitch about how disappointed they are about TPB related stuff.  So a genuine concern or optional opinion is generally treated as such here.

GmeAFuckinR

« Reply #153 on: Sep 04, 2013, 07:22 PM »
I think people maybe are too harsh.
To many fans expecting 'TPB Shakespeare'
Remember how raw the pilot & 1st 2 seasons were?
These Swearnet videos are meant to be raw, It's a film crew following guys in trailer park

"I toe da so, I Fuckin Toe Da SO!"

Noam Sayin

« Reply #154 on: Sep 07, 2013, 06:23 PM »
My Free Fuckin Friday link doesn't work again!

Anyone have one that works? I keep getting linked to old Free Friday stuff.
"Barb, yer scalloped potatoes are fucked!"

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #155 on: Sep 10, 2013, 09:03 PM »

Free Fucking Friday is over for now as filming has wrapped... that's possibly why!  ;)

YouTube has the full list of free TPB8 videos too: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcX7XGZHlxvlbI144da8ks3mS8VsRMI0W

Noam Sayin

« Reply #156 on: Sep 12, 2013, 08:19 AM »

Free Fucking Friday is over for now as filming has wrapped... that's possibly why!  ;)

YouTube has the full list of free TPB8 videos too: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcX7XGZHlxvlbI144da8ks3mS8VsRMI0W

Thanks, any news on when the new season will air - and where it will air?
"Barb, yer scalloped potatoes are fucked!"

flattusmaximus78

« Reply #157 on: Oct 30, 2013, 07:56 AM »
So the boys said over the most recent skype that the movie will air next September. Sounds crazy. Seems like they have too much going on. The website has little to no content being put into it and was suppose to be up and running in full function by now. Happy with whats coming regardless.

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #158 on: Dec 11, 2013, 08:59 AM »
Lots of new content now, as well as a new look. And complete episodes of Drunk and on Drugs!

It's also interesting to see the show pilots from Sam and Bernie. And Pat doing the weather on the Real Fucking Reality Show was quite possibly the funniest thing he's ever done.  :lol:

iheartricky

« Reply #159 on: Dec 11, 2013, 11:28 AM »
I'm loving the new look and the content is awesome! Good job!!!!!

"This is drugs?"

walterx2

« Reply #160 on: Dec 11, 2013, 04:07 PM »
One suggestion for the website though. There ought to be a "latest video" page or link. The new splash page looks good but you have to click on each show to see if any new videos were added.

Even though the old look was fucked, "Thanks Pat",there was a page where the videos were in chronological order. Made it easy to keep track of additions.
"There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning."

—Warren Buffett

cinthb

« Reply #161 on: Dec 11, 2013, 05:30 PM »
I hear you walterx2.  I'm certainly no programmer, but I know there is a mechanism out there that records your last login info, and inserts a "new stuff" tag under or near the appropriate link.   A little like the one that saves your login in your memory.
 But the old chronological "newest" page would save time.

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #162 on: Dec 20, 2013, 06:30 AM »
The newest ep will be displayed when you log in, but the top bar may come back...  ;)

This page is useful to see every episode, in order of release: https://www.swearnet.com/episodes

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #163 on: Feb 27, 2014, 09:51 AM »
NSFW (but then again, if you're at work and on here, who gives a fuck  ;) )

http://youtu.be/MwIMbnPCacs

cinthb

« Reply #164 on: Feb 27, 2014, 05:45 PM »
I'm impressed with all of that.  Real pro sounding voice over, interesting visually, and it reveals a lot of content.

I'm thinking the boys just need more server powerage, so the low rez viewers like me will get smoother motion, and better AV sync.

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #165 on: Feb 27, 2014, 10:19 PM »
Motherfucker!

riverman

« Reply #166 on: Nov 21, 2014, 09:28 AM »
How is the Swearnet site going??  I am not a member yet but I don't hear much about it.

cinthb

« Reply #167 on: Nov 24, 2014, 06:47 PM »
How is the Swearnet site going??  I am not a member yet but I don't hear much about it.

I joined up day one, and have seen everything the boys have created there since March 2013.
Honestly, I'm of the opinion that they are hugely talented, and definitely very motivated to make Swearnet something awesome. 
It's not there yet though, because of financing, and publicizing issues.  I believe there will be a time when the web site has a lot more weekly content.  I think things are falling into place for much to happen soon, but right now we're seeing 1 to 3 segments a week, showing 5 minute or so, of the boys showing off updates in planning, or sometimes TPB characters in scenes out of the ordinary.  For example; Bubbles co-piloting a private jet to Vegas,
and the 3 of them at a real music festival.  It's usually good for a few chuckles, or a belly laugh or two.
The bottom line in my humble opinion is, they need to have all of there content available to members, like TPB eps, and movies, and the Swearnet movie, to build the monster I think it should be.

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #168 on: Nov 25, 2014, 02:30 AM »

I joined up day one, and have seen everything the boys have created there since March 2013.
Honestly, I'm of the opinion that they are hugely talented, and definitely very motivated to make Swearnet something awesome. 
It's not there yet though, because of financing, and publicizing issues.  I believe there will be a time when the web site has a lot more weekly content.  I think things are falling into place for much to happen soon, but right now we're seeing 1 to 3 segments a week, showing 5 minute or so, of the boys showing off updates in planning, or sometimes TPB characters in scenes out of the ordinary.  For example; Bubbles co-piloting a private jet to Vegas,
and the 3 of them at a real music festival.  It's usually good for a few chuckles, or a belly laugh or two.
The bottom line in my humble opinion is, they need to have all of there content available to members, like TPB eps, and movies, and the Swearnet movie, to build the monster I think it should be.
    thanks for the update, Cintb. I was wondering how it was going over there

riverman

« Reply #169 on: Nov 26, 2014, 02:26 PM »
Maybe they need to add some Independent comedy movies to their site to add content.
I hope the site makes it even thou I hate the name. The whole swearnet thing seems childish to me but what do I know I am old.

gabety

« Reply #170 on: Nov 27, 2014, 08:25 PM »
I joined up day one

Nothing like being a found fucker, eh, cinthb?
Ho Ho's and Ding Dongs are not the same thing!

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
« Reply #171 on: Mar 28, 2015, 10:52 AM »
Welp I Finally joined SwearNet the other day.  I was given the impression that not a lot was going on there, since the deal with Netflix.  Turns out I had some wrong ideas in my brain compartment.  The site is hilarious.  They might have hit a slow period for awhile but things seem to be going good now.  They just posted their State of the Union speech/skit last night.  Trailer Park Boys 8.5, is actually something like 13 episodes, that take over 3 hours to watch.  Filled in a lot of what some would call holes in the plot for season 9.  Love the series "Liquor Stories with James Lahey"   :lol:  Pat Roach's extreme weather is funny as fuck.  He didn't do any for this past winter though. But the boys gave him shit about it in the aforementioned State of the Union Speech.   So I'm no board boys.. Keep up the good work