Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: SWEARNET - Just Fucking Watch Us...  (Read 76146 times)

Tiggy Puddin

Re: SWEARNET - Just Fucking Watch Us...
« Reply #100 on: Mar 23, 2013, 08:50 AM »
Congrats. CyrusHMD.  One week to go guys.  Then we FFs have a new reason to be speshil.  :)

Robb, JP, and Mike are making the effort to call EVERY Founding Fucker via Skype - if that doesn't encourage you to sign up, what the fuck will?!!?

There is going to be some awesome content coming up on Swearnet soon. Trust me. Have I ever let you guys down before?  ;)

Sunny Vale

« Reply #101 on: Mar 23, 2013, 09:19 AM »
I can't wait to Skype with the boys!! I think it is soo great they are making time for all of us Founding Fuckers! Makes me love 'em even more...I just hope I have this Skype thing figured out  :lol:
 :julian: :bubs: :ricky: :beermug:

JAG

« Reply #102 on: Mar 23, 2013, 10:15 AM »
I wasn't able to Skype with the boys due to technological fuckery on my end, but such as life. (Or MY life, I guess.)  :x

On a lighter note, (maybe Tiggy knows this) are the boys still planning on filming, "My House is Fucked"? When Mike mentioned it, I thought it was a BRILLIANT idea. I would definitely want to see that. He even mentioned trying to get Mike Holmes on the show. I'd sell a kidney to see THAT.  :action-smiley-033:
~Sarah~
*100% Certified Honouary Canuck*

Port Cockerton:

"Maybe if you hadn't spent the whole night sinking space sluts you wouldn't have let down the entire universe yet again!"
"Copy that."
"Solution, Captain Powerful?!"
"MORE powder of confidence..."

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #103 on: Mar 23, 2013, 01:01 PM »
Ha, I used to live round the corner from Mike, and yes his house is fucked. LOL j/k, it's very nice.  ;)

Mike Holmes HAS to appear on this fucking show. Come on Holmes, it could do wonders for your career!

iheartricky

« Reply #104 on: Mar 23, 2013, 03:13 PM »
Wouldn't that be hilarious???

"This is drugs?"

cinthb

« Reply #105 on: Mar 23, 2013, 06:35 PM »
I realize Swearnet is not TPB.ORG, but I'm wondering why I see none of our beloved Admins, and Mods posting over there?  Tiggy, Fishy, Shake, Melba, and DavidB... You guys rock!  Tsup? 
« Last Edit: Mar 24, 2013, 09:09 AM by cinthb »

shake

« Reply #106 on: Mar 23, 2013, 10:27 PM »
Yeah good question cintb, I even had to pay to become a foundling fuckler what's up with that :P

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #107 on: Mar 25, 2013, 06:14 AM »
I'll be there Cinthb. I'll be there.  ;)

I'm going to be fashionably late to the SwearNet party... then drink all the liquor, and pass out behind the couch. As usual.

cinthb

« Reply #108 on: Mar 25, 2013, 05:11 PM »
Yeah good question cintb, I even had to pay to become a foundling fuckler what's up with that :P
I'll be there Cinthb. I'll be there.  ;)
That kinda sucks.  You guys should be "GrandFuckered" in.  It's not like anyone else would find out, besides, who's keeping it real there now.  Inquiring mind wants to know.  :lol:

gabety

« Reply #109 on: Mar 25, 2013, 06:10 PM »
"GrandFuckered in"

That's awesome, I love that!
Ho Ho's and Ding Dongs are not the same thing!

Mitch Lahey

• NASA Marshall Space Flight Center
« Reply #110 on: Mar 26, 2013, 07:30 PM »
I think I accidentally hung up on those guys the other day. I've been getting all these weird Skyper calls from this fucker named Jim Nunn and his boyfriend Gary from this shitty looking fuck-shack bongalo over there 'round Yarmouth.
-Mitch Dolphin (I work for Cyrus now)

"Hey everybody, there's a shitcloud comin'! Run for your lives!" -Randy Quaid in Kingpin

Josh

« Reply #111 on: Mar 29, 2013, 04:26 PM »
Just became a founding fucker! I was a bit hesitant as my computer kind of sucks and doesn't stream video very well, but my Blackberry playbook seems to be doing alright with it! Anyone know if you can get skype on the playbook? I'm not even going to attempt to try it with my computer, lol.

Mitch Lahey

« Reply #112 on: Mar 29, 2013, 04:31 PM »
I dunno what vers. yer playbook runs but if you have a Blackberry 10 device they are supposed to be porting over an older android version of skype, I dunno if its available yet they announced it a couple months back though.

...here's some other options that might help you out too maan :)

http://voip.about.com/od/mobilevoip/tp/SkypeOnBlackBerry.htm
« Last Edit: Mar 29, 2013, 04:44 PM by Mitch Lahey »

"Hey everybody, there's a shitcloud comin'! Run for your lives!" -Randy Quaid in Kingpin

mzupeman

« Reply #113 on: Mar 31, 2013, 07:26 PM »
Here's hoping I don't get burned here.  Tried to sign up on the site... put in my cc# and submitted... and the page just refreshed with all the fields blank.  Although, now I no longer see an option to choose founding fucker as one of the payment options... which is weird because we're supposed to have until midnight.  Perhaps it's just their way of letting me know I already submitted payment for that and they're waiting to process it?  Oye. 

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #114 on: Apr 03, 2013, 10:42 AM »
Here's hoping I don't get burned here.  Tried to sign up on the site... put in my cc# and submitted... and the page just refreshed with all the fields blank.  Although, now I no longer see an option to choose founding fucker as one of the payment options... which is weird because we're supposed to have until midnight.  Perhaps it's just their way of letting me know I already submitted payment for that and they're waiting to process it?  Oye.

Get in touch with help@swearnet.com and let them know the problem, they will be able to look into it for you!

cinthb

« Reply #115 on: Apr 22, 2013, 07:35 PM »
Stab in the dark here, with my personal fucked theory.
  Richard may have, according to some, already done some work in the new movie.  That makes it possible that the script may need rewrites because of his sudden loss, and maybe even redoing scenes.  I don't know if the cast and crew's mourning, and adjustment to this sorrowful time has caused delays as well, but there is enough reason to justify Swearnet's absence of new updates this last week.  They are probably as busy as flies in a duplex porta-shitter right now.  I'm sure though, the boy's will return very soon!
  So fear not my fellow fucked founders 8)

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #116 on: Apr 23, 2013, 11:41 AM »
There's been a lot of night shoots and filming out of town in the last week, so the shoot has been even more insane than usual. There will be some new SwearNet content soon.  8)

fletcherrhoden

• Fletcher Rhoden
« Reply #117 on: Apr 23, 2013, 08:20 PM »
Is it too late to become a founding fucker?  I was at swearnet.com the other day and I didn't see a place to sign up for that particular designation. There was a subscription package but I think they called it something else.  I'd pay $50 to Skype with the boys, but not to see Pat Roach get yelled at before anyone else has a chance to. 

Josh

« Reply #118 on: Apr 23, 2013, 11:17 PM »
Unfortunately you missed out on the chance to become a founding fucker. It was only available until April first. I believe you still get the same content with the other packages though.
« Last Edit: Apr 24, 2013, 03:56 PM by Josh »

Mitch Lahey

« Reply #119 on: Apr 24, 2013, 01:50 AM »
you can always just fuckin' give those guys some extra money anyway! Maybe they'll make you an honorary founding fucker.

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #120 on: Apr 25, 2013, 07:35 AM »
Sorry, the Founding Fucker shitboat sailed some time ago.

The latest video with Pat is a hoot - now THAT'S how you should play golf, boring fucking sport. A bit too much information at the end there though, Pat.  ;)

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #121 on: Jun 01, 2013, 05:59 PM »
Mike Smith posted this today... very interesting!   :shock:

Hey folks!! I 'm not allowed to divulge   details just yet (for fucking bullshit legal reasons) but if you're a   TPB fan I strongly suggest you get liked up over at www.facebook.com/swearnet and get geared up at the website.

THEE announcement many of you have been waiting for since '08 is coming later this month!!!!

www.swearnet.com

They also have a Twitter twatty thing at http://twitter.com/SWEARNET

gabety

« Reply #122 on: Jun 01, 2013, 08:39 PM »
That's bullshit as Americans like to call.  What takes preference?  A founding fucker or Facebook?  It better not be a question at all!  I don't participate in social media because of my job. 
Ho Ho's and Ding Dongs are not the same thing!

cinthb

« Reply #123 on: Jun 02, 2013, 12:06 AM »
It makes sense though.  The Boys post all the first hand rumours on Swearnet, but to broaden Swearnets reach Tittytwatter and Facefuck are still primary mass media outlets, and broad spectrum adverteasing about a TPB series/special is a bread and butter move.  At the same time, the ORG cannot loose popularity, and miss cutting edge announcements.
Yo, we square daw, seeumsay'n?!
« Last Edit: Jun 02, 2013, 12:19 AM by cinthb »

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #124 on: Jun 02, 2013, 01:09 PM »
Like we'd ever miss a cutting edge announcement!  ;)