Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Tours?  (Read 1985 times)

Catscratcher

Tours?
« on: Apr 20, 2012, 01:36 AM »
I'm sorry if this question is already answered somewhere else, but I did do an extensive search for the answer before coming here. I'm not even sure if this is the right sub-forum either but it seemed like there were a few choices.

Now I don't know much about tours and live shows, never been to one whether it be music or comedy or anything. But when I found out TPB were in my home country I decided I badly wanted to go. Problem: The day I found out was the last day they were here. There was no way I was going to get a show and train ticket with only 5 hours to spare.

My friend (who did go) tried to assure me "they'll come back next year" to which I replied "source?" and he claims he saw it on a website somewhere that they would tour again, but he can't remember what website. So I've been searching for this and now I'm beginning to wonder if it was just a rumour or a fib.

So, my main question is has there been any word of a global tour happening after the current one? Has there been any word about the current one being the final one? Or is any word going around at the moment likely to be speculation and rumour?

I just don't want to get my hopes up, that's all.

Tiggy Puddin

Re: Tours?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 20, 2012, 07:21 AM »
Hi Catscratcher, where do you live in the world?

Catscratcher

« Reply #2 on: Apr 20, 2012, 01:24 PM »
I live in the UK.

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #3 on: Apr 20, 2012, 01:30 PM »
As far as I can tell, they are touring the States next. I'll see what I can find out. Tiggy may know already.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #4 on: Apr 21, 2012, 04:17 PM »
Hmm, as far as I know there's nothing confirmed but the boys would very much like to tour the UK again. Probably be tour dates sometime in the fall, but can't say where in the world...

Catscratcher

« Reply #5 on: Apr 24, 2012, 02:02 AM »
Thanks for your replies. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.  :)