Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Ellen Page on Family Guy tonight.  (Read 1593 times)

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
Ellen Page on Family Guy tonight.
« on: Feb 12, 2012, 09:29 AM »
Ellen, who played Trina Lahey, will be guest starring on Family Guy tonight.

FAMILY GUY - "Tom, Tucker: The Man and His Dream" with Guest Star Ellen Page airing SUN 2/12

Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

iheartricky

Re: Ellen Page on Family Guy tonight.
« Reply #1 on: Feb 12, 2012, 06:20 PM »
Thanks for the heads up, Fishy!

"This is drugs?"

fletcherrhoden

• Fletcher Rhoden
Re: Ellen Page on Family Guy tonight.
« Reply #2 on: Aug 19, 2012, 02:24 PM »
Ellen Page is great.  She's talented, wicked smart, concerned about the bees, real cute too.  So strange the way they dressed her on TPB -- a girl that age would have been dressed more like Trinity, in jeans and shirts and the like. But they put Ellen in these dorky dresses that made her look like an overgrown little girl.  I get how they used it in the narrative with the bicycle and the track pants and all that, but it makes her character seem very out of step with the rest of the park, and doesn't add to her sense of realism.  Also she just doesn't look physically comfortable -- I bet the actress didn't dress like that, which you can see in her first few scenes of her debut episode.  I think of this as one of the very rare missteps in the TPB saga -- a tiny one, but it keeps coming back to me.