Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Merry fucking Christmas!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7145 times)

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
Re: Merry fucking Christmas!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: Dec 26, 2014, 07:18 AM »
My Christmas was FUCKED, this year. My neighbour came over yesterday and asked if I wanted to join him and his brother in law/sister in law. We had planned to have Christmas diner at my place later on. I went over there around 1 PM and he was already half in the bag and the other two spent most of the time in the bedroom.
It came time to eat and they brought the food over to my place. We had ham, baked potato and oven roasted sweet potatoes. Only butter for the potatoes.
The ham was good as was the potato. (I could have used a dollop of sour cream). Couldn't eat the sweet potato as it was like shoe leather.
I asked his relatives a few questions and they gave short answers and didn't ask me anything. They left to take the dishes back over to my bud's apartment and didn't come back.
This left my buddy here. He was pretty drunk by then and proceeded to pass out at the table. I had to get his brother to help him back over to his place. This was at 4 PM.
At least I got a story out of it.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

cinthb

« Reply #26 on: Jan 02, 2015, 06:26 PM »
I drove up to Waterford, Michigan, 1,235+ miles[1,987km] from Tampa Fla.  I surprised my brother, who is having trouble finding work, and doesn't get many visitors.  We had a real nice time together.  I provided Season 8, Dublin Live, Live at the North Pole on Netflix, and Showed him a bunch of Swearnet content from my laptop. Don is the one who turned me on to TPB, but He can't afford either at this point.  The 20 hour drive up and 20 back were super tiring of course, especially coming back to Tampa, because I got no sleep the night before, and I chose to snack a little, rather than stop for a real meal for fear I'd get too tired.  My sadness leaving him in his situation was compounded by being alone on my drive back.  I will not hesitate to go again, but never alone, not likely in the winter, and I'll definetely not surprise him again.  He was suffering from food poisoning at 11:30 PM the 24th, when I called from the road in Toledo Ohio 100 miles[160km] away.
"Wow, Sorry to hear that brah, but ah... see ya in about 90 minutes!?" :roll: :)

P.S. Sorry I neglected to tell you I was in the area MVS.  I thought about you the afternoon before my return trip, but no time left.

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #27 on: Jan 02, 2015, 08:44 PM »
That is what's called being a great brother. Way to step up to the plate. 8)
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #28 on: Jan 05, 2015, 11:29 PM »
I drove up to Waterford, Michigan, 1,235+ miles[1,987km] from Tampa Fla.  I surprised my brother, who is having trouble finding work, and doesn't get many visitors.  We had a real nice time together.  I provided Season 8, Dublin Live, Live at the North Pole on Netflix, and Showed him a bunch of Swearnet content from my laptop. Don is the one who turned me on to TPB, but He can't afford either at this point.  The 20 hour drive up and 20 back were super tiring of course, especially coming back to Tampa, because I got no sleep the night before, and I chose to snack a little, rather than stop for a real meal for fear I'd get too tired.  My sadness leaving him in his situation was compounded by being alone on my drive back.  I will not hesitate to go again, but never alone, not likely in the winter, and I'll definetely not surprise him again.  He was suffering from food poisoning at 11:30 PM the 24th, when I called from the road in Toledo Ohio 100 miles[160km] away. Glad you got to spend time with your bro, Charles. Hit me up next time you're in the area. I'll save you some dope and a piss jug
"Wow, Sorry to hear that brah, but ah... see ya in about 90 minutes!?" :roll: :)

P.S. Sorry I neglected to tell you I was in the area MVS.  I thought about you the afternoon before my return trip, but no time left.
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #29 on: Jan 05, 2015, 11:30 PM »
Glad you got to spend time with your bro, cintb. Hit me up next time. I'll save you some dope and a piss jug!
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then