Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Question- for the boys or if someone knows the answer  (Read 1847 times)

chelifan24

Hi there- Im kinda lazy tonight and dont really feel like going thru pages of threads to find the answer- I was just wondering if the boys in real life like hockey (duh) and who theeir teams are that they love.   Bubbles (Mike Smith) at the show last night liked my Wings jersey.  I guess I could have asked them but I was too busy thanking them at the M&G!!
Cinnamon roll fucking head

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
Re: Question- for the boys or if someone knows the answer
« Reply #1 on: Oct 10, 2011, 04:40 AM »
I don't think there is a specific thread addressing this topic so you're off the hook. ;)
I know all three of them like hockey. They were part owners of the Dartmouth Destroyers team that used to play in the, now defunct, East Coast Hockey League. A few ORG members were in the VIP room with Robb and J.P. in 2006. They also play road hockey games for charity and even featured road hockey in the episode The Delusion's of Officer Jim Lahey.
I also believe Mike Smith was a pretty good ice hockey player when he was younger.
I'm sure other people can give some examples that I've missed.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0