Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Will there still anything from TPB?  (Read 2282 times)

Onizuka

Will there still anything from TPB?
« on: Jul 26, 2011, 08:31 PM »
I would like to know if anything yet created a series of TPB? I mean if something is even planned?
Thank you for your reply :bubs:

Tiggy Puddin

Re: Will there still anything from TPB?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 27, 2011, 08:49 AM »
Apart from the Ricky, Julian and Bubbles' live shows, there is nothing on the horizon as far as new movies or TV episodes. The cast and crew have moved on to new things (check this forum for all the latest news). Who knows what the future will bring.

Personally, I'm digging the TPB cartoon idea, or even a comic book version... that would be wicked.

cinthb

« Reply #2 on: Jul 28, 2011, 07:44 PM »
TPB cartoon sounds like a winner.  I can image so much fun in that format.
Crazy action through-out, the actors could do their own voices.

In fact, couldn't a cartoon be adjusted to minimalize swearing, and drug references?  Think about this.  So much over the top action, and crudeness, the language would focus more on "Rickyisms" and Lahey's "shit" becomes "poop" talk.  "Fuck" is traded for "flank" ie "don't you have some offs to flank?"

I'm trying to make fun, but the more I type the more I actually dig the idea.

Onizuka

« Reply #3 on: Jul 30, 2011, 05:45 PM »
I know that this news probably will not change but the damage is not far that nothing is planned. On the other hand I do not understand why so popular (worldwide) is not a continuing series: <. Sam I am Polish and everyone here knows what the TPB. :perv1:

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #4 on: Jul 30, 2011, 06:39 PM »
Everything has to come to an end at some point. Personally, I think most TV shows air for many more seasons than they should (it's all about the advertising scrilla, not the art... I know). I take quality over quantity any day.  ;)

Onizuka

« Reply #5 on: Jul 30, 2011, 08:32 PM »
You're absolutely right but in this topic, you can still do so, with ash damage.