Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: The Julian Glass...  (Read 13861 times)

us_ae86

The Julian Glass...
« on: Jun 11, 2011, 02:12 AM »
Remember when I posted on how my friend found the EXACT same glass that Julian used in the TV series? Remember how I took the glass to the TPB Drunk, High, and Unemployed Tour Show in Portland, OR... and he SIGNED it?

Well... I've found a cool plastic display case for it and it works WONDERFULLY.

I've also came across MORE GLASSES!!!!

I've searched high and low for these and only found THREE of them. One has a small chip in the rim of the glass and some slight discoloration from usage. The other two are flawless and clear, just as my autographed one is.

I also found the SAME glass in a TALL version! Not to appealing as the screen used copies... but still cool none the less. The tall versions were easier to find for me, therefor I have more of them.

And now... Pics....

Notice on the center glass, there is a small chip at the top...

I might be considering selling them off, as the autographed one is my true treasure.

...just throwing that out there.

Have a nice day!
-Chris
-Chris

cinthb

Re: The Julian Glass...
« Reply #1 on: Jun 11, 2011, 08:40 AM »
That's cool!

What Julian don't smoke wont burn him. :julian:

9_cans_of_ravioli_girl

« Reply #2 on: Jun 11, 2011, 10:37 AM »
Nice!
F*ck, that's good pepperoni!

GinoOdjicksFist

« Reply #3 on: Jun 11, 2011, 12:28 PM »
Who gives a shit aboot the glasses, I want that rice!!!
"We gankin luggage & we don't want mafuckas to find out!"

us_ae86

« Reply #4 on: Jun 11, 2011, 03:01 PM »
Who gives a shit aboot the glasses, I want that rice!!!

That there was a 25lb bag. Taking forever to get through it all. :p
-Chris

GinoOdjicksFist

« Reply #5 on: Jun 11, 2011, 03:51 PM »
I bet. That shit can feed an entire 3rd world country so you know it has longevity. Plus you can make it with just about anything. Hell when I was a kid I used to eat rice cereal in morn before school.

GinoOdjicksFist

« Reply #6 on: Jun 23, 2011, 11:00 AM »
Dude those are some pretty kick ass glasses. And I aint talkin bout the ones Bubbs wears either. Just noticed you live in SeaTac. My grandfolks used to live in Tacoma and I used to visit every Summer as a kid. My Uncle used to take me to Enchantedly Waters or whatever the hell it is called. I moved to Renton for a year after high school, but had to move back to Cali for shit reasons. Living in the NW was the closest I have ever felt to being in Canada (Outside of actually being in Canada) and I miss it. Still have fam in Puyallup, Gig Harbor and Seatown. Diehard Seahawks fan as well. If you know of a place online to procure one of those glasses I would appreciate it if you can PM me the link. Thanks bro and keep up the passion for the Boys. It is quite impressive.

us_ae86

« Reply #7 on: Jun 23, 2011, 02:12 PM »
Dude those are some pretty kick ass glasses. And I aint talkin bout the ones Bubbs wears either. Just noticed you live in SeaTac. My grandfolks used to live in Tacoma and I used to visit every Summer as a kid. My Uncle used to take me to Enchantedly Waters or whatever the hell it is called. I moved to Renton for a year after high school, but had to move back to Cali for shit reasons. Living in the NW was the closest I have ever felt to being in Canada (Outside of actually being in Canada) and I miss it. Still have fam in Puyallup, Gig Harbor and Seatown. Diehard Seahawks fan as well. If you know of a place online to procure one of those glasses I would appreciate it if you can PM me the link. Thanks bro and keep up the passion for the Boys. It is quite impressive.

Enchanted Village/Wild Waves? Yeah. It's pretty fun.
As for the glasses... I've searched and searched for them online, to no avail. I just can't find them anywhere. It's like trying to find Ricky's shirt. I CAN'T. I have a couple friends that help me search for the glasses and it still can get pretty difficult at times. Sometimes I find them out of the corner of my eye. I was lucky to find 7 more short glasses and one tall glass. The Ricky Shirt and his tear-away pants are my current goal. I was able to locate some fabric that matches his shirt, but the Hounds Tooth print is a bit smaller in the pattern. I have the shirt template available, but the pattern its self is going to cost me around $20. I've decided to just start producing the shirts. I have an idea for a few prospective clothing menders that are willing to take on the task for a small fee. I'll be paying someone to recreate these shirts. As for his pants, I'll just have to keep searching. If I have the opportunity to meet the boys again, I'll just be making him a cash offer for his shirt, in hopes that he'll let it go for around $500-$1,000. It's probably the most I'll spend for the shirt off of his back.
-Chris

CaptIncredible

« Reply #8 on: Dec 09, 2011, 09:36 PM »

Miss Sunnyvale

• Follow Me On Twitter
« Reply #9 on: Dec 30, 2015, 01:49 PM »
Been searching for these for a super long time. If you are considering selling the short glasses I would love to purchase one. Let me know.  :julian:

Just now realized this post is dated 2011 LOL.

December 15th,2015.Me & The Boys.Best Day Ever.

cinthb

« Reply #10 on: Jan 04, 2016, 07:45 PM »
I have 2 glasses, courtesy of us_ae86 for a most reasonable cost.
i don't know where he is now, but I've wanted to give him a Dirty Dancing VCR tape he sort of loaned me to get autographs on, from the boys, which I did!!!
  Unfortunately, I lost an address I was given.  us_ae86 if your out there, message me.
....and no, I would never part with my awesome glasses.  one has a chip, but I cherish both.