Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Memphis - Vancouver Grizzlies  (Read 4641 times)

GinoOdjicksFist

Re: Memphis - Vancouver Grizzlies
« Reply #25 on: Jun 10, 2011, 10:23 PM »
Boys who gives a flying fuck aboot the NBA! The Stanley Cup Finals are right now and are waaaaaaaaay more exciting than this pre-madonna shit. Only thijng I got from bball was amn ingrown toe nail. Hockey? Concussion, broken nose, shattered elbow and lots o stitches.
"We gankin luggage & we don't want mafuckas to find out!"

hashdriveway

« Reply #26 on: Jun 11, 2011, 04:57 AM »
Boys who gives a flying fuck aboot the NBA! The Stanley Cup Finals are right now and are waaaaaaaaay more exciting than this pre-madonna shit. Only thijng I got from bball was amn ingrown toe nail. Hockey? Concussion, broken nose, shattered elbow and lots o stitches.

but how do you really feel about it?

Shit machine gun

« Reply #27 on: Jun 12, 2011, 08:08 PM »
i'm a bulls fan since the days of Horace Grant and bill Wennington so I am definitely cheering for the Noshitskis.  Not a fan of LeKing or DWayne.

Game 6 on right now.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

hashdriveway

« Reply #28 on: Jun 13, 2011, 05:37 PM »
Horace Grant!