Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Mug Shots  (Read 335819 times)

JulianRocks

Mug Shots
« Reply #150 on: Feb 10, 2005, 06:24 PM »
Quote from: saucy bastard
What if you found out that JP T dyes his hair?  ( he does)

Nothin' wrong with that......I do too!!!! :lol:

Witch-Ho

Mug Shots
« Reply #151 on: Feb 10, 2005, 07:48 PM »
Quote from: shake
Quote from: Witch-Ho
Well that's just for overall liveability (and we are still talking fictional characters) -Randy has your back, will remain loyal,

Apparently only as long as you can provide him with cheeseburgers or semi-reasonable facsimiles of cheeseburgers.  “A man’s gotta eat”

True, but all relationships require some give and take!  One sided relationships rarely work.  I think it's worth a cheeseburger or two for a man who's willing to take off really tight pants and wrassle over you.
 :lol:

SgtMeowsteen

• My Space site
Mug Shots
« Reply #152 on: Feb 10, 2005, 09:47 PM »
Quote from: JulianRocks
Quote from: purple_squirrel
A better picture, either a Friday or a Saturday...

Yes, a much better picture.  I fear I may have nightmares tonight after that first one.  Green women scare me.

Well Shake.....I guess you're not like Captain Kirk cause he liked them green, blue, human , alien. :lol:

Oh I'm not saying I don't sleep with alien women, in fact I do but that is a whole other thread.  I guess when it comes to green women I have to listen to Eddie Murphy's words of wisdom.  Hey JR that twice in 2 days I mentioned Eddie Murphy.

Is that what the Fack they meant by "to boldly go where no man has gone before"  ????   Man I'm so naive, I thought they were talking about moon rock samples & space shit. Like "NAYSAW" right Ricky?
Man Shake. Alien Women?  You better get that Jimmy hat debriefed nomesayn?
You might be sexy Julian....but you can't teach me anything about liquor....
-Fackin Lahey

SgtMeowsteen

• My Space site
Mug Shots
« Reply #153 on: Feb 10, 2005, 09:58 PM »

Ok...I'm gonna do my best Becca post impression......ere goes.

** clears throat..rolls shoulders & neck..shakes out arms...turns to crowd **

" I know one way to find out if his hair is REALLY black " :twisted:

cheers!

Thank you ! Good nite ! I'll be here all week ! Make sure to tip your waitress !
-Fackin Lahey

Saucy Bastard

Mug Shots
« Reply #154 on: Feb 10, 2005, 10:02 PM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

Pipes

Mug Shots
« Reply #155 on: Feb 10, 2005, 10:06 PM »
Quote from: SgtMeowsteen

cheers!

Thank you ! Good nite ! I'll be here all week ! Make sure to tip your waitress !

Ah God, Sarge, don't encourage her! Like she needs any more ammunition for her sexually laced tirades heh Lates.

"We're gettin' drunk today, Randy...big time."-Lahey
"I just don't know how to express myself sometimes when I need to be properly different."-Ricky

SgtMeowsteen

• My Space site
Mug Shots
« Reply #156 on: Feb 10, 2005, 10:16 PM »
Quote from: Randy's Girl
Thanks Big B!
That's pretty much me! Always friggin' happy!

PS forgot to add.
That pic of SgtMeowsteen...from the webcam...looks like a frickin' rockstar, man! Like a close-up from the f-ing concert of the century! Hardcore superstardom right thur!

Peace out fo real...

And can you believe my High School Guidance Counselor told me to find a career in the Post Office?  Fackin Prick. Jag off is probably spraying Tinactin in all the Bowling Rental shoes somewhere.

-Fackin Lahey

Witch-Ho

Mug Shots
« Reply #157 on: Feb 10, 2005, 10:28 PM »
Oh LOL!  :D
You are on a roll if I may say so Seargent, MAAM!  (Ten-HuTT or however you say it lol)

Pipes

Mug Shots
« Reply #158 on: Feb 10, 2005, 10:34 PM »
Quote from: Randy's Girl
Thanks Big B!
That's pretty much me! Always friggin' happy!

PS forgot to add.
That pic of SgtMeowsteen...from the webcam...looks like a frickin' rockstar, man! Like a close-up from the f-ing concert of the century! Hardcore superstardom right thur!

Peace out fo real...

And can you believe my High School Guidance Counselor told me to find a career in the Post Office?  Fackin Prick. Jag off is probably spraying Tinactin in all the Bowling Rental shoes somewhere.

You are waaaaaaay too fackin' much, Sarge. You're seriously becoming one of my favs around here  :D  Lates.

"Treena, can u buy me a bag of chips?"-Trevor
"I just don't know how to express myself sometimes when I need to be properly different."-Ricky

Pipes

Mug Shots
« Reply #159 on: Feb 10, 2005, 10:38 PM »
You are on a roll if I may say so Seargent, MAAM!  (Ten-HuTT or however you say it lol)

At ease, Witch-ho (is it just me, or does that just seem completely absurd to say heh) Lates.

"There's a leech on my bird!"-Bubbles

Witch-Ho

Mug Shots
« Reply #160 on: Feb 10, 2005, 11:17 PM »
Quote from: Pipes

At ease, Witch-ho (is it just me, or does that just seem completely absurd to say heh) Lates.

"There's a leech on my bird!"-Bubbles
 I think it's a comedy classic.  I'm trying to read it with you sounding like Morpheus from the Matrix and me as Sigourney Weaver in any one of the Aliens films.

*pop*

Wakes up from a dream, what was that?  Were we talking about something?   I was just having the most lovely dream about alien computers.... LOL

(OK sorry maybe I'm TOO surrealist for this forum sometimes.  Ah fuggit I'm gonna go see if H.A.L. is malfunctioning and wants to sing me Daisy.  I'll bet $5 virtual dollars that someone here knows what I'm talking about too.)

Becca

Mug Shots
« Reply #161 on: Feb 10, 2005, 11:42 PM »
Quote from: RumNCoke
Many of the women here seem to be in love with JPT. Just a quick question: would you accept it if he shaved off his patented goatee?

Okay, girls .. who's with me on this one?

I've known for quite some time that his hair is dyed black.  No biggie ... he could be bald, doesn't matter.  To me, his face is symmetrical and his voice is soft but deep.  His body .. big and strong.

So, I guess it doesn't matter about the goatee, eh?  :lol:

Cheers,
B.  :)

Becca

Mug Shots
« Reply #162 on: Feb 11, 2005, 12:03 AM »
[Ok...I'm gonna do my best Becca post impression......ere goes.

cheers!

Hahahah!  Exactly!!!!  Though you forgot to say, "Try the veal!"  :lol:

Cheers,
B.

goldensaint

Mug Shots
« Reply #163 on: Feb 11, 2005, 12:04 AM »
:shudder: your just saying that to torture me..big and strong..soft voice..jeez..did imention i have obsessive compulsive disorder? you guys ENCOURAGE stalking. :wink:
We are all faced with a series of great oppertunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.

purple_skwirrel

Mug Shots
« Reply #164 on: Feb 11, 2005, 12:29 AM »
Wait a sec...what was this thread about?   :lol:

I know a guy who closely resembles JP, but he knows he's good looking, if you know what I mean.  He had to shave off his goatee for some reason a couple years back (girlfriend pressure I think), and blech...we all noticed how quickly he grew it back again.

W-O, can you do something with one of your programs and make a sample of what he would look like?  Just a thought  :wink:

Witch-Ho

Mug Shots
« Reply #165 on: Feb 11, 2005, 12:35 AM »
Quote from: purple_squirrel
Wait a sec...what was this thread about?   :lol:

I know a guy who closely resembles JP, but he knows he's good looking, if you know what I mean.  He had to shave off his goatee for some reason a couple years back (girlfriend pressure I think), and blech...we all noticed how quickly he grew it back again.

W-O, can you do something with one of your programs and make a sample of what he would look like?  Just a thought  :wink:
If I remember I might.  Do you want just shaved or shaved AND blonde?  I could probably manage something.  If I wasn't... so ...sleeepppyyy.  Must drag undead carcass to bed now.   *Shlumph*!  Draggg...drag.... drag.... ahh, the waterbed at last.

purple_skwirrel

Mug Shots
« Reply #166 on: Feb 11, 2005, 01:04 AM »
One of each - LOL!

JulianRocks

Mug Shots
« Reply #167 on: Feb 11, 2005, 09:00 AM »

cheers!

Good one Sarge!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

JulianRocks

Mug Shots
« Reply #168 on: Feb 11, 2005, 09:02 AM »
Quote from: Becca
Quote from: RumNCoke
Many of the women here seem to be in love with JPT. Just a quick question: would you accept it if he shaved off his patented goatee?

I've known for quite some time that his hair is dyed black.  No biggie ... he could be bald, doesn't matter.  To me, his face is symmetrical and his voice is soft but deep.  His body .. big and strong.

So, I guess it doesn't matter about the goatee, eh?  :lol:

Cheers,
B.  :)

EXACTLY!!! We're with you 100% Becca! :D

shake

Mug Shots
« Reply #169 on: Feb 11, 2005, 09:39 AM »

(OK sorry maybe I'm TOO surrealist for this forum sometimes.  Ah fuggit I'm gonna go see if H.A.L. is malfunctioning and wants to sing me Daisy.  I'll bet $5 virtual dollars that someone here knows what I'm talking about too.)

2001 A Space Odyssey, I saw it years ago, forget about most of it.

purple_skwirrel

Mug Shots
« Reply #170 on: Feb 11, 2005, 09:41 AM »

2001 A Space Odyssey, I saw it years ago, forget about most of it.

I have HAL on my startup and message receipts in email...I am SUCH a nerd!   :lol:

RumNCoke

Mug Shots
« Reply #171 on: Feb 11, 2005, 10:07 AM »
Quote from: Becca

So, I guess it doesn't matter about the goatee, eh?

Really!? Here's what Julian might look like if he shaved off his goatee. I used Paint Shop Pro to do a little grooming. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be. This really isn’t my thing. I'm sure Witch-Ho would be able to do a much better job. Enjoy! :D

Shit machine gun

Mug Shots
« Reply #172 on: Feb 11, 2005, 10:12 AM »
I've noticed in the last season and in the pics I've seen during the offseason, that he is starting to grow out his mullet to match Trevor.  Maybe there's a story line where he idolizes the nerds.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Shit machine gun

Mug Shots
« Reply #173 on: Feb 11, 2005, 10:14 AM »
I found a picture of me doing a Bubbles impression sans glasses while helping some buddies move their shit.

[attachment deleted by admin]
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

hunnerbun

Mug Shots
« Reply #174 on: Feb 11, 2005, 02:12 PM »
Hahahaa.....gotta love the broken terra cotta pot, upside down...Like Ricky would pack it....and the 2 Texas Mickeys sticking out of the box near the cab...within reach of the driver...how convenient!
My God...what a drunk horror show!