Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Mug Shots  (Read 340626 times)

purple_skwirrel

Mug Shots
« Reply #125 on: Feb 09, 2005, 09:52 AM »
Quote from: hunnerbun
OK...these 2 are for the LADDIEEEEEZZZZZZ....

This first pic he istalking to my friend Allison's dad in NB...

In this pic, Pat had just shoved the pizza in my mouth so I was trying to  laugh, eat and get my pic taken at the same time...

Those are awesome HB!   :D

(I'm SO jealous  :wink:  )

hunnerbun

Mug Shots
« Reply #126 on: Feb 09, 2005, 10:10 AM »
Here is a more recent pic of me and my puppy, Squirt....  My hair is way longer(in a ponytail) and blonde now!

This is a place just outside of Thompson called Pisew Falls (yes its pronounced Piss you!)

My God...what a drunk horror show!

JulianRocks

Mug Shots
« Reply #127 on: Feb 09, 2005, 10:18 AM »
Quote from: shake
Yes all the alien girls say I'm pretty fly for an Earth guy.

LMAO!!!! :lol:

purple_skwirrel

Mug Shots
« Reply #128 on: Feb 09, 2005, 10:18 AM »
Quote from: hunnerbun
This is a place just outside of Thompson called Pisew Falls (yes its pronounced Piss you!)

LOL!   :lol:

JulianRocks

Mug Shots
« Reply #129 on: Feb 09, 2005, 10:23 AM »
Very awesome pics hunnerbun! You look great as a red head.....I have red bottled hair too. :lol:  Can't see you that clearly in the last pic but they're really nice......especially you and John Paul! =P~  :lol:

purple_skwirrel

Mug Shots
« Reply #130 on: Feb 09, 2005, 10:29 AM »
Quote from: JulianRocks
Very awesome pics hunnerbun! You look great as a red head.....I have red bottled hair too. :lol:  Can't see you that clearly in the last pic but they're really nice......especially you and John Paul! =P~  :lol:

I agree, that one looks so...natural  :)

goldensaint

Mug Shots
« Reply #131 on: Feb 09, 2005, 12:18 PM »
OMG!!! honerbun!! you lucky chickie you!! what was that like? was he nice? or shy? i just love his baby blues.
thanks so much for the lovely pic...now i will blow it up and place it above my bed..in the shower..in my underwear drawer. :oops:  :twisted:
We are all faced with a series of great oppertunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.

purple_skwirrel

Mug Shots
« Reply #132 on: Feb 09, 2005, 12:20 PM »
Quote from: goldensaint
OMG!!! honerbun!! you lucky chickie you!! what was that like? was he nice? or shy? i just love his baby blues.
thanks so much for the lovely pic...now i will blow it up and place it above my bed..in the shower..in my underwear drawer. :oops:  :twisted:

...and paste your head over HB's, right?  LOL!   :lol:

Shit machine gun

Mug Shots
« Reply #133 on: Feb 09, 2005, 01:30 PM »
I figured I have something cute to share so here goes.  This is me and my 1 month old daughter Sydney.

[attachment deleted by admin]
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

purple_skwirrel

Mug Shots
« Reply #134 on: Feb 09, 2005, 02:31 PM »
Quote from: Shit machine gun
I figured I have something cute to share so here goes.  This is me and my 1 month old daughter Sydney.

Awwwwwwww!!!!!!! :D

Yes, that is a very cute photo  :)

Saucy Bastard

Mug Shots
« Reply #135 on: Feb 09, 2005, 02:54 PM »
Wow ,we sure have alot of beautifull people in our Park!
Great pics!
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

JulianRocks

Mug Shots
« Reply #136 on: Feb 09, 2005, 06:28 PM »
SMG....she is absolutely adorable! :D

JulianRocks

Mug Shots
« Reply #137 on: Feb 09, 2005, 06:33 PM »
Quote from: goldensaint

Everyone has seen this pic before but I'll put it up again just for you. Yes, he is a very nice guy and I agree....I LOVE his blue eyes! :D

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
Mug Shots
« Reply #138 on: Feb 09, 2005, 06:35 PM »
SMG...You sure are a lucky guy:)
"Jack never even took one step of his own ....yet he traveled so far".

Letter's to my little boy Jack

Shit machine gun

Mug Shots
« Reply #139 on: Feb 10, 2005, 08:22 AM »
Still getting used to having a baby to care for.  I thought the puppy would be hard but holy shit, I'm glad I don't have to do the breastfeeding.

But she'll grow up with the TPBoys until she starts stealing tires and asking for 2 smokes or the patch.  Kidding of course.

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

bigbenjamin

Mug Shots
« Reply #140 on: Feb 10, 2005, 11:51 AM »
What a beatiful baby, Smg . . looks like she has a coupla diplomas already :lol: ! Cheers!

Shit machine gun

Mug Shots
« Reply #141 on: Feb 10, 2005, 12:51 PM »
Hopefully some day she'll be an engineer like her mom and dad.  But we are expecting her to be an artist or musician or something totally different than us.  We're proud of everything she's accomplished this month.  Power puking and power shitting on my mother-in-law, sleeping most of the day, and getting to see boobs whenever she wants.

What a life.

I HATE Conky

RumNCoke

Mug Shots
« Reply #142 on: Feb 10, 2005, 12:58 PM »
Quote from: Shit machine gun
Hopefully some day she'll be an engineer like her mom and dad.  But we are expecting her to be an artist or musician or something totally different than us.  We're proud of everything she's accomplished this month.  Power puking and power shitting on my mother-in-law, sleeping most of the day, and getting to see boobs whenever she wants.

What a life.

LOL! At least she has all the basics covered. She's really cute.

RumNCoke

Mug Shots
« Reply #143 on: Feb 10, 2005, 02:02 PM »
Many of the women here seem to be in love with JPT. Just a quick question: would you accept it if he shaved off his patented goatee?

Witch-Ho

Mug Shots
« Reply #144 on: Feb 10, 2005, 03:48 PM »
Quote from: RumNCoke
Many of the women here seem to be in love with JPT. Just a quick question: would you accept it if he shaved off his patented goatee?
Excellent question!  And the ever-present black t-shirt.  What would happen if he were bleached blonde (god forbid)...
 (BTW I'm more into Cory.  His arms rule.)

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
Mug Shots
« Reply #145 on: Feb 10, 2005, 04:04 PM »
Quote from: Witch-Ho
Quote from: RumNCoke
Excellent question!  And the ever-present black t-shirt.  What would happen if he were bleached blonde (god forbid)...

I always took you for more of a Randy-type girl.  :P  :lol:
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

Witch-Ho

Mug Shots
« Reply #146 on: Feb 10, 2005, 04:08 PM »
Quote from: BoTTleKid

I always took you for more of a Randy-type girl.  :P  :lol:
Well that's just for overall liveability (and we are still talking fictional characters) -Randy has your back, will remain loyal, and is caring and empathetic while still willing to be tough when neccesary.  Cory's character is too submissive, and codependant on Trevor which might make relationships wierd (Ever see them with anyone but those two drag queens?)  -Oh yeah, Sarah, and she had to take them as a package deal too!

-but outside of character, I have an artist's eye and I see a DANCER under that Cory outfit.  Yum!

Saucy Bastard

Mug Shots
« Reply #147 on: Feb 10, 2005, 04:42 PM »
What if you found out that JP T dyes his hair?  ( he does)
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

JulianRocks

Mug Shots
« Reply #148 on: Feb 10, 2005, 06:23 PM »
Well....I think he would look good no matter what. I don't know how he would look as a blonde... :lol:. He's very good looking....that's a given. But I just LOVE his eyes!! Plus meeting him and seeing how nice he is just makes him more attractive. :wink:  :D

shake

Mug Shots
« Reply #149 on: Feb 10, 2005, 06:23 PM »
Well that's just for overall liveability (and we are still talking fictional characters) -Randy has your back, will remain loyal,

Apparently only as long as you can provide him with cheeseburgers or semi-reasonable facsimiles of cheeseburgers.  “A man’s gotta eat”