Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Anyone Selling a copy of Evrything i know Bye Ricky?  (Read 2937 times)

Trainfour20

Anyone Selling a copy of Evrything i know Bye Ricky?
« on: Jan 26, 2011, 07:19 PM »
got a copy at the show in boston last weekend, and had it autographed so the plan was to put it up on the wall....my fuckin dad was makin some ravioli on the stove and he took the cover off the ravioli to stir it and dripped water all over the fuckin cover....so he thought he would wipe it off for me....well he had greasy fuckin ravioli sauce on his hands so he got some of that shit on the cover...needless to say it is now in a protective cover and hung on the wall.....

My question is does anyone have an extra copy? ... id love to have one for a table piece..... please let me know that'd be killer!!! now fuck off i got work to do

yancy

Re: Anyone Selling a copy of Evrything i know Bye Ricky?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 26, 2011, 08:08 PM »
I swear they had these on the .com site store page - now I dont see any. But I would contact them and ask - I am sure they will hook you up or more are being made.

http://www.tpbstore.com/tpbstore/index.html

« Last Edit: Jan 27, 2011, 01:38 PM by yancy »
Regards, Yancy

"There is no way this can get fucked up"

Tiggy Puddin

Re: Anyone Selling a copy of Evrything i know Bye Ricky?
« Reply #2 on: Jan 27, 2011, 07:30 AM »
I reckon having greasy ravioli sauce all over it seems kinda right... I bet the original was covered in it.

You can have my copy, I'd consider $200.   ;)