Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Where to get 1-7 boxset with cooler??? cant find anywhere!!  (Read 2113 times)

Trainfour20

Hey everyone! although you've probably never seen me pop up on here, i have been a long time lurker of the org. shadows....ive just been to drunk and high to take the time and introduce myself on that particular thread...i will though eventually..the driveway hash i got from the show in Boston the other night has fucked me up and i still havent come down...i did get to meet the boys too...i met them all randomly walking aimlessly in the streets of boston, then again after the show..they were kind enuff to take pictures and sign anything we had....anyways... recently i was going to purchase the box set on amazon for 107 dollars, but was waiting for my tax return...i went on today to buy it and its no longer available..and the only price range i can now find is 350-1100 dollars!!

tpbcentral is no longer enough for me, i gotta have a hard copy..and living in maine all i can find is pricey imported copies.....fuck can't someone just ship one over the border with the swayze express?!?! if anyone knows how to help a fellow, now 'official', orgster...please let me know!

also i will post a link to the pictures of the show if thats cool....damn i can imagine my life without these dicks:::::::::::::::::::::::::> :julian: :bubs: :ricky:

goodnight everyone gotta spend some time with my two best "buds"  :6paper: and :beermug:

Josh

Re: Where to get 1-7 boxset with cooler??? cant find anywhere!!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 25, 2011, 09:16 PM »
I found mine at Bestbuy, it's getting hard to find though as you already know. Try the bestbuy website.

Trainfour20

« Reply #2 on: Jan 26, 2011, 07:15 PM »
thanks man ... they have em on backorder..... but 117 bucks isnt bad at all...especially where i leave the place to get "cheap" dvds charges 50 bucks per season....theyre store sells them for 22 but the cooler would be prime

Josh

« Reply #3 on: Jan 26, 2011, 10:28 PM »
No problem. I think mine was about $80 cdn for the set. Sounds like stores where you live are fucked! It is getting tough to find though, like I said. The cooler is pretty small, don't think it's much good for anything but holding the dvd collection. There is a tag on it that says something like "TPB productions is not responsible for any dope found in this bag" I thought it was funny. Good luck on your search.
Josh