Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: One Last Shot  (Read 8142 times)

tmldennis

One Last Shot
« on: Jan 04, 2011, 12:51 PM »
This is for anyone that can help but if Mike Clattenburg read this and responded I would be very appreciative.  I am dying to obtain the One Last Shot short film that Mike Clattenburg made to start off this whole Trailer Park Boys thing that we love.  I have found the pilot movie and from what i can tell everything else TPB but for the life of me I can't find One Last Shot.  I seem to remember watching it years ago pre trailer park boys but now it seems it is totally unobtainable.  Where can I find this short film and does anyone know if it will ever be released on DVD?  I have seen various posts about this short film and everyone seems to be interested in obtaining it so a release in a mega TPB DVD box set would be of interest to many in my opinion....please if anyone could help answer this for me it would be greatly appreciated..

Tiggy Puddin

Re: One Last Shot
« Reply #1 on: Jan 04, 2011, 01:17 PM »
One Last Shot isn't available anywhere, I'm afraid. We have chatted to Mike Clattenburg about it, he is aware of the interest in the movie, and - maybe, one day - it will be seen again. But when? Who knows!

walterx2

« Reply #2 on: Jan 09, 2011, 06:04 PM »
I believe that the hold up for One Last Shot is that MC does not have / or can not get/or it is too expensive to acquire the rights for the music used in the film.

This is a common problem in releasing TV Shows / Films to DVD. 
"There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning."

—Warren Buffett

trailer514

« Reply #3 on: Jun 30, 2011, 11:29 AM »
I'm guessing this isn't the right one?
http://watchtpb.com/lastshot.html

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #4 on: Jun 30, 2011, 11:34 AM »
Nope, that isn't One Last Shot... sorry!

Awesome Austin

« Reply #5 on: Apr 11, 2015, 03:59 PM »
So I chatted with Mike Smith via twitter about One Last Shot and he said that it will be on SwearNet to just stay tuned, I chatted with him yesterday. The link here is his reply to me. @MSmithBubbles's Tweet: https://twitter.com/MSmithBubbles/status/586615587088027648?s=09
Find me on twitter @ImTheRealNoOne

shake

« Reply #6 on: Apr 11, 2015, 07:08 PM »
Excellent!

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
« Reply #7 on: Apr 11, 2015, 08:11 PM »
That would be sweet indeed  :D

Awesome Austin

« Reply #8 on: Apr 11, 2015, 08:14 PM »
Haha nice to see an administrator and a moderator showin some love and excitement for the news I shared
Find me on twitter @ImTheRealNoOne