Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: For Mike, John Paul or Robb  (Read 2152 times)

Canuck_in_the_UK

For Mike, John Paul or Robb
« on: Sep 08, 2010, 10:33 AM »
Hey Guys,

I literally just heard about your live tour coming to the UK and have just bought a couple tickets.  I hope it's a real success as you do have a good cult following here.

I'm a Canadian who's been living in London for the past 8 years and have really enjoyed your show.  The laughs and the big dose of Canadiana is definitely a good fix for homesickness.

Actually stumbled onto this forum in the hope of getting in contact with one of you before the show....I realise it is definitely a long-shot. 

I figured you likely won't be flying in just before the show and then flying out straight afterward.  Having lived here for quite some time I have some good suggestions for the non-obvious tourist sights and ton of different pubs. 

I would be very honoured to meet any of you guys and buy you a pint while you are over here.

If you are interested in a beer or even just picking my brain for suggestions on sights, please don't hesitate to get in contact.

Cheers,

Darcy

Tiggy Puddin

Re: For Mike, John Paul or Robb
« Reply #1 on: Sep 08, 2010, 02:25 PM »
Hi Darcy, welcome to the ORG!

The guys are busy with the Targa rally over the next few weeks (thread about it is here: http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php/topic,10477.0.html) but please share any watering hole/sightseeing recommendations you have on the ORG, you never know who may be reading!  ;)

Fyz1kz

Re: For Mike, John Paul or Robb
« Reply #2 on: Sep 27, 2010, 09:55 AM »
It was amazing to see them @ HMV London UK, i just hope they enjoyed doing their show for us over here and maybe to consider a visit in the future again,seeing how the venue Soldout!. i have been a great fan for over 6 years and it was a loong time coming to get to see them. I had considered travelling to Canada for their tour & to visit N/Scotia just to soak up a lil TPB + CA..(& some hockey too,lol,y not?), which i still may do soon.

And if the Boys want a tour of the Original Scotia (scotland),lol, while here in UK i would love to help.
Love the "entire Crew" of TPB & the Fans!  love the Org too.. :)