Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: The last record that made you cry  (Read 4011 times)

English Bastard

The last record that made you cry
« on: Aug 06, 2010, 05:54 PM »
I have just lisened to and seen the English translation of Rammstein's Spieluhr a beautiful song but so sad
You probably all herd that I was fired as Supervale of theSunnyparks department it's not true I quit

hashdriveway

Re: The last record that made you cry
« Reply #1 on: Aug 06, 2010, 09:19 PM »
My criminal record can bring me to tears at times

English Bastard

« Reply #2 on: Aug 07, 2010, 02:52 AM »
My criminal record can bring me to tears at times   :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :lol:
You probably all herd that I was fired as Supervale of theSunnyparks department it's not true I quit

smokeshow

« Reply #3 on: Nov 19, 2010, 11:30 AM »
metallica -load but cry in a bad why :perv1:
Can you even read my son?
 That depends, can you go f@$k yourself!?

golfinwithflames

« Reply #4 on: Nov 19, 2010, 06:03 PM »
When I was a small boy, grandma would put this on the record player and I'd choke up every time.

Old Shep, by Red Foley. Performed by Elvis Presley.

ELVIS VIDEO OLD SHEP

Becca

« Reply #5 on: Dec 04, 2010, 04:11 AM »
So cheesy, but "The Dance" by Garth Brooks used to make me sad.  Also, "Tears in Heaven" by Clapton.

On a brighter note, recently I love "Nothing but a Good Time", "I Gotta Feeling", "Take it Off" and "Hot N Cold". Obviously nothing deep but that's why I listen!  :P
It's Teeeeeeeeee-shirt time! CAB'S HERE, CAB'S HERE!  I think we have a Situation.

English Bastard

« Reply #6 on: Dec 04, 2010, 06:37 AM »
So cheesy,
Sorry Becca I had a lot to  :beermug:  and  :6paper:  when I posted this thread it's now a bit  :oops: .
Peter

Becca

« Reply #7 on: Dec 04, 2010, 06:47 AM »
Nooooo, haha, Peter, you've misunderstood! When I said cheesy, I was referring to the songs I chose and not the topic.

It's now 5:45 a.m. here in Calgary and I've had a long work day and an even longer night so if I probably listened to Clapton's "Tears in Heaven", I'd break down. Instead, I'm listening to Poison/Bret Michaels and all is well with the world.  ;)
It's Teeeeeeeeee-shirt time! CAB'S HERE, CAB'S HERE!  I think we have a Situation.

hashdriveway

« Reply #8 on: Dec 04, 2010, 09:18 AM »
ugk ft. psk-13 - like yesterday

Can remember driving around crying to this one. Just the guitar will do it for me

Shit machine gun

« Reply #9 on: Dec 04, 2010, 06:27 PM »
Weird al - Fat
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

hashdriveway

mikenomad

« Reply #11 on: Mar 29, 2011, 05:11 PM »
Shortly after Dale Earnhardt's death at Daytona we were at Eric Clapton's concert in Dallas.  Best seat I ever had at a concert, 8th row center.  Eric was playing Tears in Heaven, we were standing and the man in front of me had his 5 or 6 year old daughter on his shoulders and she raised her little hand with 3 fingers showing and I raised mine and everyone around me started doing the same. I looked around as it spread through out the crowd and Eric looked up from the front of the stage and saw what was happening and he paused and when he started to choke up also, I think everyone just about lost it and I still get goose bumps thinking about it. It was very emotional and I will never forget it.
Mikey

hashdriveway

« Reply #12 on: Mar 29, 2011, 09:36 PM »
Shortly after Dale Earnhardt's death at Daytona we were at Eric Clapton's concert in Dallas.  Best seat I ever had at a concert, 8th row center.  Eric was playing Tears in Heaven, we were standing and the man in front of me had his 5 or 6 year old daughter on his shoulders and she raised her little hand with 3 fingers showing and I raised mine and everyone around me started doing the same. I looked around as it spread through out the crowd and Eric looked up from the front of the stage and saw what was happening and he paused and when he started to choke up also, I think everyone just about lost it and I still get goose bumps thinking about it. It was very emotional and I will never forget it.
Mikey

That's nice

JAG

« Reply #13 on: Mar 30, 2011, 09:42 AM »
The Depression Suite

I tear up everytime. It is just one of those songs where you swear someone was spying on you...that they can see inside your soul. Gord couldn't have written a song more about me and my life if he knew me personally.
~Sarah~
*100% Certified Honouary Canuck*

Port Cockerton:

"Maybe if you hadn't spent the whole night sinking space sluts you wouldn't have let down the entire universe yet again!"
"Copy that."
"Solution, Captain Powerful?!"
"MORE powder of confidence..."