Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: New series Haven on Showcase, John Dunsworth among the cast!  (Read 38491 times)

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
Re: New series Haven on Showcase, John Dunsworth among the cast!
« Reply #150 on: Jan 30, 2014, 12:39 AM »
Good News.  Haven has been renewed for season 5  :D  26 new episodes are on order with the 1st 13, episodes to air in the Fall of 2014 and the remaining 13 to air in 2015.  With season 8 of Trailer Park Boys and Season 5 of Haven things are look up  :action-smiley-033:   :dancing:

http://www.deadline.com/2014/01/haven-renewed-for-season-5-with-26-episode-order/

cinthb

« Reply #151 on: Jan 30, 2014, 05:41 PM »
Yeah David, seams the network knew some contracts were set to renew, so 26 eps. pushes the negotiations out 2 years instead of just 1.
 Either way we get much more of this great series.

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #152 on: Jun 18, 2014, 07:01 PM »
We'll, I'll be a resident of Haven tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Season 5, episode 7&8. I'll let you know where to look for me when the episodes air.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

shake

« Reply #153 on: Jun 18, 2014, 07:50 PM »
Excellent

cinthb

« Reply #154 on: Jun 19, 2014, 05:01 PM »
Fishy,  of course!!!  You have a trouble.

Every time you get too drunk, a local Tax office implodes,
explaining why your always setting up a new site.
It's so clear now...  :lol:

DavidB_Bubbles

« Reply #155 on: Oct 02, 2014, 11:21 PM »
I'm liking Season 5 of Haven so far.  The whole storyline is taking a different turn but that's the way I like things.  Especially on a show based on a Stephen King novel.  with only 4 episodes in of a 13 episode arc, things should be very interesting.  Always good to see John Dunsworth of course and Emily Rose aka Audry/Mara sure is easy on the eyes. 

DavidB_Bubbles

« Reply #156 on: Nov 28, 2014, 10:11 PM »
This show is kicking ass this season.  The mid-season finale is this next Friday.  Cyrus sighting in 3 episodes.  Did not see Fishy Neil in the episodes because he was in the background when Emily Rose/Audry was in the scene so my attention was elsewhere  :perv1:

DavidB_Bubbles

« Reply #157 on: Sep 14, 2015, 11:03 PM »
The final 13 episodes of season 5 of Haven, will be broadcast (In the USA)  starting on Thursday October 8th.  Sadly the series was not picked up for season 6  :x  I do not know if it had anything to do with the Nova Scotia tax situation earlier in the year. Or because SyFy channel is a bunch of fuckin' DICKS  :ricky:  Ever since that network switched from Sci-Fi to SyFy things have gone fucky there.  Canceling good series out of the blue, moving broadcast time around etc... Oh Well "Way It Goes"

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #158 on: Sep 18, 2015, 04:59 PM »
5 seasons is a pretty good run. I think Battlestar Galactica was probably SyFy's most successful show, and even that only last 4, though there was also a mini-series and 2 spin-offs.
And yeah, the way they spell their name now is way fucky.
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then

shake

« Reply #159 on: Sep 18, 2015, 05:14 PM »
Plus it was really 6 seasons of 13 episodes wasn't it?  The first five were 13 eps, isn't the last 13 eps of season 5 really season 6?  It is just that they shot season 5 and 6 back to back.

I visited the site of the Grey Gull this summer, it was pretty cool.  It is just an empty building now up for sale.
« Last Edit: Sep 19, 2015, 08:51 AM by shake »

DavidB_Bubbles

« Reply #160 on: Nov 11, 2015, 01:36 AM »
The season has been great so far. Interesting plot twist in last Thursday's episode. No spoilers here though. I am not sure when Canada gets to see the episodes. It has changed over the years. One season its within the same week then another year it's a bit later. Too bad it will be ending. I wonder if they shot more than one ending, in case the show got picked up for another season or not.

DavidB_Bubbles

« Reply #161 on: Dec 04, 2015, 12:50 AM »
Holy Shit is this great.. Plots twists everywhere. Again not sure when Canadians get to see this so I won't say anything. I read where they had enough episodes/ideas lined up for 10 seasons but we only get 5. Tonight's was season 5, episode 23 out of 26 episodes made.  Gonna miss this series

DavidB_Bubbles

« Reply #162 on: Dec 18, 2015, 06:40 PM »
The last two episodes were broadcast on the USA's SyFy channel last night. Wow sad to see it go. I do not know if it has been broadcast in Canada yet so now spoilers except [spoiler]William Shatner is Croatoan sporting a cool fedora *Fucking Classic Shit* [/spoiler] Nice way to end the series me thinks. Would have loved to see more though.