Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: cnbc and marijuana..i don't know if you guys seen this but here ya go!  (Read 1882 times)

xhippie

apparently it is a 40 billion dollar a year crop in the usa.more than corn and wheat combined! if you are curious check out this website it has all kinds of info ...this from a business  news show.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/36022433/
« Last Edit: Apr 26, 2010, 12:08 PM by xhippie »

Tiggy Puddin

That's a really interesting site, thanks for posting!

It's nice to see the debate being treated seriously, not just the usual anti-cannabis hysteria.

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
Lots of good links on that site. Thanks for posting.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

JAG

:D
There is so much paranoid Reagan area "Just say no" crap still floating around though...it is really disheartening. Plus, we are in the midsts of a full fledge attack from the "right". We have an election coming up in May and all the new candidates are advertising their "conservative values".  :drooling: Such bullshit.  :roll: Someone hand this country their handbasket, because where they are going, I think you are supposed to get one.
~Sarah~
*100% Certified Honouary Canuck*

Port Cockerton:

"Maybe if you hadn't spent the whole night sinking space sluts you wouldn't have let down the entire universe yet again!"
"Copy that."
"Solution, Captain Powerful?!"
"MORE powder of confidence..."

xhippie

i kinda like how the politicians are warming up to the idea because of the current fiscal crisis.

i feel ill when i think of the countless billions spent on eradicating weed over the decades and what do they have to show for it..
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2010, 10:04 AM by xhippie »