Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: ORG Expected Downtime April 7 2010  (Read 2253 times)

cat-dog

ORG Expected Downtime April 7 2010
« on: Apr 04, 2010, 11:20 AM »
Hi Everyone!

The site & forums will be shutting down temporarily on Wednesday April 7th 2010 to move to a new hosting server and upgrading the forum software.

Expected downtime will be approximately 24h and forums will be back online within 2 days. Sorry for the inconvenience.

With the new forum software, we will unfortunately be losing a good deal of the customizations I've done over the years to get things how they look/feel now.

The new forum software will have a new format for the way it handles themes, so I will have to re-do all the different setups manually. For the time being the main theme 'Sunnyvale Blues' will be the only one available until I can get the others tested and working.

It'll be a rough change for some but I'm sure after a little while things will seem like home again.

"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

Tiggy Puddin

Re: ORG Expected Downtime April 7 2010
« Reply #1 on: Apr 04, 2010, 01:47 PM »
Thanks for letting us know, Cat-Dog! Hope it all goes smoothly, I'm looking forward to having a shiny new forum.

Ms Vee

« Reply #2 on: Apr 04, 2010, 04:25 PM »
Thank you for all the work that you do for this site, cat-dog.  8) Really good to see you again.

walterx2

« Reply #3 on: Apr 04, 2010, 04:57 PM »
Happy Easter  Andrew
"There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning."

—Warren Buffett

English Bastard

« Reply #4 on: Apr 04, 2010, 05:19 PM »
Thank you all for all your good work  :beermug:
You probably all herd that I was fired as Supervale of theSunnyparks department it's not true I quit

JAG

« Reply #5 on: Apr 04, 2010, 07:08 PM »
2 days? I am feeling a bit twitchy all of a sudden...

I am sure it will all be great and thanks for all the labour of love! The trailer may be a bit different, but it is still the same park.  ;)
~Sarah~
*100% Certified Honouary Canuck*

Port Cockerton:

"Maybe if you hadn't spent the whole night sinking space sluts you wouldn't have let down the entire universe yet again!"
"Copy that."
"Solution, Captain Powerful?!"
"MORE powder of confidence..."