Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Philadelphia Collins Rocks!  (Read 3057 times)

emotionmachine

Philadelphia Collins Rocks!
« on: Nov 02, 2009, 10:29 PM »
I was just rewatching season 7 and remarking about how cool Phil is. My best bud and I agree on this, and we are both moderating the Trailer Park Wiki http://trailerpark.wikia.com. Would like to do more of a write up on him than just "he's a canadian actor" that is on standard wikipedia at the moment.

anyone got any info? don't need a lot, just things like where/when he was born what other things he's been in... i seem to recall he's connected to music in some way... Mostly I'm interested in how he became involved in the show in the first place. man these TPB actors are so hard to track down any verifiable information on heh.

And hey if Richard wants to provide information on his own behalf, since i see he's a registered member of this forums, that would be awesome too.

Trailer Park Reprezent. I'm out.

----

Best Phil Collins moments:

- "Whadaya looking at my gut fer?"
- Belching while getting beaten with phone books. I nearly pissed myself the first time i saw that.
- shoving a hockey stick of 'makrel' into the shitmobile.
- beating the shit out of his trailer when he tells Thomas about how the cops aren't doing anything to find Jacob.
- 'Peanut Butter and Jaaaaaaaammm!!!!"

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
Re: Philadelphia Collins Rocks!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 03, 2009, 06:22 AM »
Constructive criticism, Cory Bowles doesn't have an "e" in his first name. I'll try and get that Phil information for you. :)
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

emotionmachine

« Reply #2 on: Nov 03, 2009, 07:13 AM »
Right you are. I've seen it spelled both ways on the net, for both the actor and the character. so they both don't have e's? I'll check. I'll just go with whatever is on the closing credits.

thanks for checking into this for me FN. :)

(PS) I could always use some more contributors for the TPBWiki, else I'll just end up writing the whole whole thing myself, and they generally frown on that :P lol

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #3 on: Nov 03, 2009, 07:17 AM »
I think you may get the information you are looking for soon ;) You should get Jakemaster to help you with the site. She has lots of good information.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

emotionmachine

« Reply #4 on: Nov 03, 2009, 07:19 AM »
cool!