Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Songs from original pilot movie in 1999  (Read 5677 times)

Godless

Songs from original pilot movie in 1999
« on: Oct 08, 2009, 10:21 PM »
Hi I'm a huge TPB fan and I've looked all over the internet for some of the songs in the 1999 Trailer Park Boys movie which is in black and white. The first song I *think* is buck 65 but not sure and can't find anything that sounds like it from the movie. Its the song playing in Julian's car right after he picks up Ricky from his house after Ricky and Lucy were in a huge fight. Exact time is 00:14:05 - 00:14:17. Also I'm looking for the song right after the scene where they go shooting their guns. The scene where Ricky tries to tell Julian a joke. Time is exactly 00:15:55 - 00:17:02. Thank you to anyone who helps me out.
« Last Edit: Oct 09, 2009, 06:45 AM by Godless »

Godless

Re: Songs from original pilot movie in 1999
« Reply #1 on: Oct 09, 2009, 11:00 AM »
bump

Ms Vee

« Reply #2 on: Oct 09, 2009, 11:51 AM »
You can try the FAQ thread. Alot of frequently asked questions are in there.
http://www.trailerparkboys.org/sounds.html

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
« Reply #3 on: Oct 09, 2009, 11:55 AM »
You can check the songs on the show thread as well.  I guess the artist(s) for the original B&W pilot have forgotten.

http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php/topic,8955.msg176730.html#msg176730

Godless

« Reply #4 on: Oct 09, 2009, 03:40 PM »
yea still can't find it maybe its lost forever..

fuckon

« Reply #5 on: Oct 27, 2009, 07:00 PM »
heh dicklock!!!

please can we get someone on this pilot episode electro old old old skool hip hop beats tune title in yours ride mission!!

im so desperate to find out this tune too, i checked the itunes for all the Buck 65 stuff and nah actually i checked about fucking 20 and theres 150 of that guys tunes on there, any hoo, can anyone else help in this tune trek??

ill make it clear, its in the pilot after julien bumps a line and drives off to go shooting and for my mate the tune that follows after, i aint fussed about the second tune, but fuck it!!

ok so pretty please with sprinkles of fuck on top, someone find out!!

dave, london aka fuckon!

Godless

« Reply #6 on: Oct 28, 2009, 04:32 PM »
the song SHOULD be 'memory is parallax' 'works of light' or 'style #386'. if its not one of those then im 99% sure its not buck 65... and it will be even so much harder to find the song without an artist in spotlight.

Godless

« Reply #7 on: Nov 05, 2009, 09:06 PM »
its not 'memory is parallax' or 'style #386' cuz i listened to them and theyre not it. last song i didnt get is 'works of light'. if its not that song then well its lost forever... great fucking song lost forever... fucking shit wreck.

bigdadyjan

« Reply #8 on: Mar 26, 2014, 02:08 AM »
heh dicklock!!!

please can we get someone on this pilot episode electro old old old skool hip hop beats tune title in yours ride mission!!

im so desperate to find out this tune too, i checked the itunes for all the Buck 65 stuff and nah actually i checked about fucking 20 and theres 150 of that guys tunes on there, any hoo, can anyone else help in this tune trek??

ill make it clear, its in the pilot after julien bumps a line and drives off to go shooting and for my mate the tune that follows after, i aint fussed about the second tune, but fuck it!!

ok so pretty please with sprinkles of fuck on top, someone find out!!

dave, london aka fuckon!

yo idk the exact version of the song because there have been many people who have sampled it but the original is daisy lady by 7th wonder....oc & big l have a deadly version of it called dangerous

Godless

« Reply #9 on: Mar 29, 2014, 11:29 AM »
Yea, I had a brawd send me the link but forgot I asked the question on this forum bahahaha.

Here it is, fuck the 2nd song and enjoy the movie

O.C. - Dangerous (feat. Big L) HQ