Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Idea  (Read 1588 times)

NewfZ

Idea
« on: Sep 05, 2003, 08:39 PM »
I think the site should be handed the site over to NewfZ, heh.

Joking of course.  But seriously I think the site should have little flash movies using clips from the show, theres one spot on http://www.trailerparkboys.com(oldversion in the place where cory and trevor are) where it plays a little cartoon using the night club mp3 but plays it x2 speed and they're all little cartoon things. The site should use flash in some areas and use flash to possibly make TPB games.

"Yanno, he... He grew up as a little shit spark from the ole' shit flame, then he turned into a shit bond fire and then driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shit fire storm. If I get to be, married to Barb... I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash a shitnomi tidal wave that'll engulf Ricky and and extinguish his shit flames forever... and with any luck... He'll drown in the undershit of that wav

sean

Idea
« Reply #1 on: Sep 05, 2003, 10:49 PM »
good idear

-
Don't you have some offs to fuck?

px

Idea
« Reply #2 on: Sep 05, 2003, 11:12 PM »
yes, it's a good idea.. but any decent flash animation can take a couple years to complete unless you're working with a team of people.. Me personally, i've never worked with flash.. :(

NewfZ

Idea
« Reply #3 on: Sep 05, 2003, 11:20 PM »
Heh, you might be in luck.. Or not. I knew a buncha flash animators, I can also track down many flash animators for you too. It won't take a year trust me.

"Yanno, he... He grew up as a little shit spark from the ole' shit flame, then he turned into a shit bond fire and then driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shit fire storm. If I get to be, married to Barb... I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash a shitnomi tidal wave that'll engulf Ricky and and extinguish his shit flames forever... and with any luck... He'll drown in the undershit of that wav

Moloko_Plus

Idea
« Reply #4 on: Sep 25, 2003, 10:46 PM »
It wouldnt hurt to make me a moderator, i can help a little bit ;)